i've heard some people talk about these, but i've never known what they actually were.
it's something to do with the production of music (in the studio), but google reveals nothing.

so, pit, please explain to me exactly what a "bass drop" is.
If youre talking about the drums it's an electronic drum that is hit and it sounds like the lowest boom ever.. I think?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
ya tr3nt is right, look up whitechapel on myspace. their song procstatic fluid aspxication has some pretty monstrous bass drops.
Did anybody else open this thread and expect it to be about sweets?

"Bass Drops! They're hard to find, look bland, and taste like somebody who can't handle 2 extra strings!!"

Not really, I'm not THAT shallow-minded, bass players are cool
Quote by strat0blaster

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
yeah, its also called a sampler, its just a triggered boom, and it sounds great at shows.