I have a question:

Is there a UK equivalent to something like a 1-spot that can power pedals with the mini-jack style, tip-positive power input sockets like on vintage FX pedals and the EHX reissues? I have a Sound lab multi-power brick, but its the wrong polarity for this kind of connection, so it couldn't work.

Currently i'm running my EHX small clone and vintage JEN crybaby wah on separate power supplies, but now i have 2 more EHX pedals, i'll have to get 2 more of those, unless i can find something that will power multiple units with the EHX classic reissue style connection. I don't want to get 2 more of those separate supplies, as i don't want loads of power supplies, especially not when the only ones i have easy access to have huge mains plugs so they won't easily fit on a 4-socket mains adaptor..
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I use THIS , but it does have the large 'wall wart' style plug, but it is only one of them.

I use the non-uk version as I am in Canada. The chain that comes with it has several optional extensions/adapters to plug into virtually anything. Worked great for me so far.

More Info
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Last edited by Lastin at May 31, 2008,
thanks lastin, i've now managed to find some UK sites that stock them too.

i'm not entirely sure how a power supply can be digital though hehe
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.