I'm a relatively new player, and my hubby is learning harmonica. We'd love to learn/play some songs together, but are having trouble finding sheet music for the same songs.

Does anyone have any suggestions for guitar tab and harmonica songs that we can learn and play together? Easy is good. Something other than "Swanee River" would be great. Thanks!
Bob Dylan.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Are you saying that you want the guitar music to be the same as the harmonica music?
If so, I can't really help you.

If not, then I suggest "My Name Is Jonas" and "In The Garage" by Weezer.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I like Heart of Gold by Neil Young (you don't have to sing as high pitched as he does, it's in the comfortable Key of G)

or

check out Boom Boom and Good Morning Little School Girl, both by Yardbirds, some old school clapton stuff.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
you shook me and bring it on home - led zeppelin
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Luv by Travis, and a lot of Beck songs - Pay No Mind is probably the best example.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Hey cool suggestions, thank you so much. I know I can get the guitar tab here, but any idea where to start looking for the harmonica music to go with it?
Quote by Nae
Hey cool suggestions, thank you so much. I know I can get the guitar tab here, but any idea where to start looking for the harmonica music to go with it?

Heart of Gold
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
Lots of Bob Dylan, Solo Neil Young, Ramblin Jack Elliot, Woody Guthrie, maybe some Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Depends on the key of Harmonica

Hotel Yorba - G (Not actually in the original, but fun easy song to play harp to)
Let's Take the Long Way Home - F
blowing in the wind by bob dylan
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll by Bob Dylan is one of my favorite guitar + harmonica tunes. Donovan has countless songs with harmonica; and in reality, you can play harmonica over any song.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
I don't think you mentioned the key of the harmonica, but as you said you're learning I'll just assume its a C harmonica.

If you just play a simple blues kind of jam in the key of G, then a harmonica in the key of C will sound really good over that.

You don't need to play songs, just try to jam a bit. Personally, I have way more fun that way.