I changed it up a bit i like this better

|------0-------?-------0-------0------|
|------5-------?-------2-------0------|
|------4-------?-------3-------0------|
|------2-------?-------2-------2------|
|------2-------?-------0-------2------|
|------0-------?-------_-------0------|

What chord do you think would sound good in that spot with the ?'s. I cant find anything and wanted to know if you guys had any suggestions, i have no idea what key this is. Preferebly minor chord?
Last edited by gtrplyr at May 31, 2008,
Perhaps an A Major chord? I don't know if that's the sound you're going for, but it soudns alright to me... try it!
i like the c chord but i want a more minor sound

anyone know any "different" chords, not like A major or C major but "different" ones like i already have (excluding Em)
Quote by gtrplyr
I changed it up a bit i like this better

|------0-------?-------0-------0------|
|------5-------?-------2-------0------|
|------4-------?-------3-------0------|
|------2-------?-------2-------2------|
|------2-------?-------0-------2------|
|------0-------?-------_-------0------|

What chord do you think would sound good in that spot with the ?'s. I cant find anything and wanted to know if you guys had any suggestions, i have no idea what key this is. Preferebly minor chord?

Lots of chords could sound good there. You dont really want US to write YOUR song do you?

Use your ear ...... play something that sounds good to you. Dont worry if its "correct" or not. If it sounds good...... it's "correct".

BTW, why did you say preferably a minor chord?
Try Cm7. And that first chord is just an E5, the only "different" one in there is Aaddb9 (I think) which makes it tough to find something to lead to it cause it's quite dissonant.
Nor less I deem that there are Powers
Which of themselves our minds impress;
That we can feed this mind of ours
In a wise passiveness.
--Wordsworth

last.fm