hey all!
ok, im trying to get into a college right now, but im having problems. i need a "certificate of eligibility for admission to study at any US university with a senior college accreditation issued by any of the following bodies...etc"

if i understand this correctly, do i need this certificate allowing me to study at a 4 year college? im not too sure what they mean by "with a senior college accreditation". what is a senior college accreditation?
thanks guys!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
im going to study in south africa now, after studying 1.5 years at a community college in the US. I need this certificate so that i may be accepted into the south african university. Im just not too sure what a "senior college" is.
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.