I covered both My Hero and Everlong on my acoustic with vocals. But I definatly messed up a little on some of the lyrics... but other than that I think it was do-able.

I'll happily do c4c!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Eddy372/
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

My Hero-it seems like it's just a bit forced, work on doing it smoothly and you're golden
Everlong- way too fast, makes it seem even more forced, and it sounds like you're only hitting the A string after the palm mutes instead of the A and D strings...

I really like your voice for though, overall, i'll give ya a 7/10, just needs a bit more work
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
nice but i noticed something and its a bit off topic

you were born the same day and year as me
weird huh
Quote by speshul k 1207
My Hero-it seems like it's just a bit forced, work on doing it smoothly and you're golden
Everlong- way too fast, makes it seem even more forced, and it sounds like you're only hitting the A string after the palm mutes instead of the A and D strings...

I really like your voice for though, overall, i'll give ya a 7/10, just needs a bit more work

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind next time! I didn't realize I was going a bit fast on Everlong till I heard it afterwards. I wish my voice could reach the higher ranges... I had to tune down half a step for My Hero to not crack... Ah well, practice makes perfect.

Quote by mikey son
nice but i noticed something and its a bit off topic

you were born the same day and year as me
weird huh

Haha, Bob Dylan too

(well, not the year lol)
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

my hero- some bum notes in there but overall quite good, some times when u were singing it did sound forced i agree with speshul k about that.
everlong - better singing this time and the guitar was solid just a little quick but good cover
c4c? my my hero cover in my profile (also half a step down cant hit those notes either :P)
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
Critting while I listen. The guitar sounds a little out of tune, or you are doing it on purpose in which case is cool. Vocals are in tune, but definitely forced. The verses are good, but the choruses are too throaty and yelly. If you can't scream, I don't suggest you do it because 1- it will hurt you 2- it wont sound good. And whats up with the random yelling, like yelling YEAH in between verse/chorus?

Overall it is definately good, but I feel if you fix those things it will be real awesome.

Everlong - Guitar sounds good. The first note singing is off, thats not good lol. It's getting better though. Vocals are much better overall in this song. I realize it is an easy song to sing, but its hard to do it good. So good job with that.

Crit me?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874100
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872532