The Answer To All Your Boredom Problems! Get Really Stinkin Drunk!
Dude same here! Maybe not since December, but it's the first Saturday I've had off in a long time. I've just been laying around watching movies and playing GTA all day. I think I'm gonna go to Chipotle for dinner.
why not go out with friends?
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Well Doctor Who has already been on earlier. It was pretty good this week, it's a two-parter. Although I do not like them in a way because I have to wait a whole week to find out what happens.

EDIT: Aah, you're in America. Is Doctor Who on in America?
Party!
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Celebrate Caturday.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I know I'm watching the PITTSBURGH ****ING PENGUINS AT 8 BABY!
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
fap. again? I most certainly do when i have the house to myself... its a full on **** fest! with me and my left hand
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
fap. again? I most certainly do when i have the house to myself... its a full on **** fest! with me and my left hand

Left hand?

wtf
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Originally Posted by MacAdam
why not go out with friends?

what are these..... friends..... you speak of?
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by St.Loony
Fap*

lmao the idea of a girlfriend is fap worthy
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by BubbaBassGuitar
GO DETROIT

**** NO! GO PENS!!!
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???