Page 1 of 2
Very evil sounding, occult-obsessed black/death metal band from Germany. Don't know how much you guys will like it, but stream from here:

Necros Christos
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Occult obsessed in the best way. Ever read any of their interviews? Good to see a band based on these interest that actually know their stuff.

Love the "temples" featured in some of their releases.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Yeah I heard people say that about their interviews, but i couldn't find any. From what people have said, it reminds me of Dead Congregation in their interviews
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

I liked the production.

Really atmospheric and evil.

The vocalist, holy sh!t. Seriously, he just sounds ass-kicking.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
This band's awesome, they actually remind me a lot of early Necrophobic in some parts. The riff in "Deathless In Spiritual Evil" from 1:45 - 1:52 is one of the most evil riffs I've heard in a while.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Sounds pretty good. I wish it was more...full. At times. The vocals are sweet.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
My mates are always raging about these fiends.. must check them out when I get time.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I like the production on this stuff. The vocalist is awesome.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
A few months on, and I see why people were raging about this band. Absolute killer occult death metal - really remind me of Samael back when they actually played good music.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Took you this long Strangle?

Absolutely killer stuff.

DARKNESS
RITUALS
PREMATURE
BURIALS
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I've seen their name thrown around a couple of times but man, why didn't I listen to this sooner?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
CHRIST WAS NOT OF GOAT BORN BLOOD

doo du doo duu duh dooooodooo

CHRIST WAS NOT OF GOAT BORN BLOOD
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Good drums, great vocals, dark-sounding, heavy riffing, and genuine originality as opposed to trying to emulate another band= good mehtaul!

I think it would sound better with a bassier mix, but the songwriting and musical textures are great
The instrumentals are also fantastic. Would love to catch these lads live during the summer!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Awesome,i love how filthy everything sounds. The guitar tone is nice and evil. I get a big Father Befouled kinda vibe but they are very original in the way they go about this style of music.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

They're on the Rockhard festival where I'll be next year and I think they play in my town next month, not sure if I'll see 'em though.
New album coming out late this year, released between Sepulchral Voice, Ván, and AJNA. Killer.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
If you like this band (I do) you may also want to check out Teitanblood from Spain. Another heavily occult based filthy black/death band.
The temples and holy lands will burn like wildfires and the earth will tremble as our master awakens once more...
+100

Teitanblood defs go hand in hand with Necros Christos.Both so evil and filthy,and excellent.
Quote by Steve08

Although Teitanblood are cool (Black Putrescence of Evil anyway, newest one bored me), Id put them more in the Mystifier/Impure category than say the likes of Necros Christos... but thats just me nitpicking
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
So this is Necros Christos. Not bad, actually. My friends told me about this band like 3 years ago but I never bothered checking them out.
Im convinced that these guys wouldnt sound the same if it wasnt for Mystifier - Goetia. The influence is hella strong. In a great way of course.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
^ You heading over to Germany for that one? Sounds like a killer line-up...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
^ You heading over to Germany for that one? Sounds like a killer line-up...

Yep, that's the one. I PRAY FOR TOTAL DEATH, and I'm sure the gig will deliver.
Quote by Stranglehold
Im convinced that these guys wouldnt sound the same if it wasnt for Mystifier - Goetia. The influence is hella strong. In a great way of course.

Yeah,i would agree.The both have that occult atmosphere thats so great.
Quote by Steve08

If you want occult atmosphere, check out the most recent demo's of Mefitic, Wrathprayer, Sperm of Antichrist and Doombringer.
Will do!
Quote by Steve08

Doombringer is great, I have Primeval Sorcery. Is that the demo you're talking about?

Quote by MHDrunk
Doombringer is great, I have Primeval Sorcery. Is that the demo you're talking about?

Yeah, that's the one. They've done a new demo, I think it's out, will have to get that. REALLY evil atmosphere to this band. One of them is also in Cultes Des Ghoules, another amazing band. The Odd Spiritually EP is killer.
Quote by Satanic Blud
Yeah, that's the one. They've done a new demo, I think it's out, will have to get that. REALLY evil atmosphere to this band. One of them is also in Cultes Des Ghoules, another amazing band. The Odd Spiritually EP is killer.

I haven't listened Cultes Des Ghoules. Gonna have to keep an eye out for new Doombringer though

^ Give Haxan a listen, MH...its like De Mysteriis mixed with a delivery of extra filth.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
http://www.van-gbr.de/samples/NecrosChristos_NecromantiqueNun.mp3

New track up...sounds great! Bit more restraint than Id usually associate with NC, but its unmistakeably them.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
This is good! The production is slightly more raw than some of their previous stuff and I think they used a little more reverb, too. I liked that kind of meandering outro. Overall pretty standard Necros Christos fare but that definitely isn't a bad thing.
Hopefully the album will flow better as a whole, like Triune... does.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
New album sounds absolutely class. Cant wait for the vinyl version.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Foolishly it took me until a few weeks ago to listen to this band. For some reason I was expecting pure Diocletian-esque chaos and filth (which is fine), rather than brilliantly dark, evil, atmospheric death metal mastery with fantastically addictive lead guitar melodies strewn throughout the long duration of the album. Doom of the Occult is the most impressive album I've listened to this year so far. After fully digesting this new one, I can't wait to check out the rest of their material.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
I wasn't able to finish listening to the new album, but what I heard was fantastic. I always loved their instruments interludes, Gate 2 off the new album was especially great, I loved the flute carrying the melody with the acoustic guitar in the back ground. I'll have to finish the album tomorrow!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 2