i play guitar for nearly a year now, and i love it, but i am even more psyched with the bass guitar which is an odd thing for most...so, i was wondering if it i should just get over it and stick with the guitar or buy a bass guitar and play both??

oh yeah, and which is the most versatile guitar under 250$?

thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Quote by alexdoabismo
i play guitar for nearly a year now, and i love it, but i am even more psyched with the bass guitar which is an odd thing for most...so, i was wondering if it i should just get over it and stick with the guitar or buy a bass guitar and play both??
Well, if you really want it, go for it!
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by alexdoabismo

oh yeah, and which is the most versatile guitar under 250$?

thanks

There is an FAQ devoted entirely to people like you, newbies with questions filling their minds.

Why don't you go take a look at it?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
its your call, i did the same thing. I played guitar for almost a year but when I first picked up a bass it just felt right. I now am almost exclusively a bassist. Its just like ice cream, some like chocolate, some like vanilla, some like swirl. Lol find you flavor bro
There's no reason why you can't do both. If you enjoy one more than the other, then stick with that one and play the other on the side.

The more versatile you are as a musician, the better.