Page 1 of 2
I got like 26-2 in about 3/4 minutes, couldn't be bothered to do the other 6 minutes.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I can do it, but it takes me forever. I have to start at the open string and count my letters including sharps, etc. until I get to the dot. I got 3 right in like 25 seconds.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

23 right 1 wrong on the 2 minute
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
one right game froze

its cos im sooooo kool
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
right - 24
wrong - 2
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Bit phucking simple when the answers are on the bottom... count up/down from a note you do know.... but a good learning tool i suppose.
[
Opps, I did 5 minutes as I rushed off to do it, barely reading what was written, haha.

I got

59 - good
8 - bad

I could never do that when I'm actually playing, looking for notes which would work so I guess I'll keep playing it till I'm amazing at it, cheers for the link!
Quote by Skuzzmo
Bit phucking simple when the answers are on the bottom... count up/down from a note you do know.... but a good learning tool i suppose.

Well where else do you suggest clicking to answer the notes?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I failed.......miserably.

That's cause I'm a drummer.......

hohoho Rick, you tricked us you did Rick. But that's not to say Drummers can't learn the notes just for the sheer thrill of it Rick, eh Rick? What do you say about them making a drum version Rick, wouldn't that be great Rick? But Rick, to be honest there are far less notes on drums Rick, 0 Rick.

Anyway Rick and everybody else, I tried again on the 2 minutes timing Rick and got 31 good and 2 bad ones (which were actually the same fret! haha).
Woo, I just did it again and got 25 right, 1 wrong, on 2 minutes. Not bad for a bass player eh? (doing the guitar one btw)
29:1
eeeyeeaahhhhhh bitchessssss
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
hohoho Rick, you tricked us you did Rick. But that's not to say Drummers can't learn the notes just for the sheer thrill of it Rick, eh Rick? What do you say about them making a drum version Rick, wouldn't that be great Rick? But Rick, to be honest there are far less notes on drums Rick, 0 Rick.

Anyway Rick and everybody else, I tried again on the 2 minutes timing Rick and got 31 good and 2 bad ones (which were actually the same fret! haha).

Rick? Who's Rick? Not me.....
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Rick? Who's Rick? Not me.....

You still don't get this game eh Rick?

I thought I told you about our little arrangement Rick? Whenever I see you around the forums I'm gonna make a huge fuss about you being Rick Allen BECAUSE YOU'RE FAMOUS AND I LOVE ALL YOUR MUSIC Rick
Quote by AuroraBorealis
Well where else do you suggest clicking to answer the notes?

Didn't get what i was saying there did you.
[
10 mins 62-8
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by Les Paul Ell
You still don't get this game eh Rick?

I thought I told you about our little arrangement Rick? Whenever I see you around the forums I'm gonna make a huge fuss about you being Rick Allen BECAUSE YOU'RE FAMOUS AND I LOVE ALL YOUR MUSIC Rick

You sir are epic win!
211 wrong. But on the bright side I got 26 right
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Skuzzmo
Didn't get what i was saying there did you.

Yes, you said it's pretty easy with the notes displayed in order at the bottom so you can just nod back x amount of frets from a note that you remember.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You sir are epic win!

I know.

hehe, I'm gonna add you Rick. So I can tell all my friends Rick about how we're friends Rick
Page 1 of 2