So I'm most likely getting a 5150 head in the near future and I have no idea on which cab I should get for it. I play mostly Metal and Ska (Yes, I know the 5150 is better for Metal than Ska ). I'm looking for a cab that's not too expensive being as I don't have a job or a regular source of income :S.

Any help is appreciated

Also, I'm a noob when it comes to tubes and tube amps and I'm wondering, are 6L6 Tubes good?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Vader with V30's
Marshall with V30's
and so on and so on.....

Vaders don't come with V30s... And replacing the speakers in them with V30s would be a waste. Legends > V30s imo.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Vader with V30's
Marshall with V30's
and so on and so on.....

The Peavey EVH series already pumps out qutie a bit of mids, so the mid spike in the V30 wouldn't be so desireable. IMO go with someone a bit more balanced like Legends or if you want a bigger bottom end try the Swamp Thang. As for the cabinet try either the matching cab or the Marshall 1960B which I hear works amazingly well with it.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Vaders don't come with V30s... And replacing the speakers in them with V30s would be a waste. Legends > V30s imo.

Ahhh didnt know that, hear everyone talk about them figured they had a V30 option.. Thanks for the update
Quote by maggot2011
The Peavey EVH series already pumps out qutie a bit of mids, so the mid spike in the V30 wouldn't be so desireable. IMO go with someone a bit more balanced like Legends or if you want a bigger bottom end try the Swamp Thang. As for the cabinet try either the matching cab or the Marshall 1960B which I hear works amazingly well with it.

5150 + V30 = Better than sex

Have you even tried the combo?
Since your worried about price, go with an avatar 212. And if you want more options, check the used market.