hey guys just some opinions on this guitar... I bought one for 150$ off a friend just wondering if it was a smart purchase? i think it was just wondering what people think about the guitar.
its a basic beginer guitar. That would be a goodish price in the UK, but i dunno about the US. It is a good guitar to start with though
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

not smart espessily if it is used i got one a while ago it came with a 15 watt amp 7 ft cord soft gig bag a sholder strap a learn to plae dvd And a bunch of picks all for a little under $200
in short you got royaly screwed
I think it's an all around great beginners guitar. $150 is the correct pricing if it was brand new/semi used. I have small hands and I originally had an epiphone special II (les paul clone) that I found uncomfortable to play because the neck was too fat. I traded my friend who has large hands for his fender squier and we both agree that it was an excellent trade. It has a pretty good sound.
sorry everyone but i forgot that it has strat pickups in it too. Not the ones that came with it.
That's an OK price. I bought a used one from a friend plus a hard case, fender amp, strap, and whammy for $200. It's a great first guitar, I've loved mine.

If it is Affinity series it is $150 new, but various Squier versions can range from $100 to $200.
Quote by Devine49
sorry everyone but i forgot that it has strat pickups in it too. Not the ones that came with it.

Could you specify which Fender pickups or what type of Squier strat it is?

If it's an Affinity in new condition with the upgraded pickups then I would say you got a decent deal.

I have a stock Affinity series strat that I still like to use.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Well, I guess the headstock would be the first place to check. Does it say anything else on the front of the headstock other than Squier?

Like maybe affinity in small letters or standard?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
haha you got ripped off. i saw a guitar just like that, brand new for only $100.
It looked a little cheap but it might make a good starting guitar.
Guitars: Ibanez RG Series Jewel blue.
Fender Stratocaster Brown Sunburst Maple fretboard.

Amps:
Marshall 15W
Peavy 15W
crate
Crate Head

Wish list.
Future Guitar: Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul Standard VOS Electric Guitar.