As said before my selector switch is messed up. It doesnt always switch to the rhythm pickup and it buzzes a lot. How do i replace it?
Its on a Les Paul btw
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
It probably just needs to be cleaned.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
it might need to be replaced.
many of the epis use a low quality switch that becomes problematic after very little use.

to replace, you'll remove the cover behind the switch, if it's on the upper bout like in the picture below.

you'll see where the wiring is soldered to the switch. the switch is attached to the body by the knurled nut on the front. if you have never soldered before, practice before attempting soldering on your guitar. this is not a good place to learn.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
alright thanks
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.