Hey everyone. Got a major gig coming up on the 20th June with my band. We've played at Bday parties etc before, but this is our first time in front of a crowd that isn't our school/families.

We aim to play songs that everyone can enjoy, coupled with some personal favourites. Can anyone suggest some classic songs in this vein? Here's what we have so far, in order as we have it at the minute:

::Eye of the Tiger - Survivor:: ::Golden Touch - Razorlight:: ::Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison:: ::Talk Dirty To Me - Poison:: :: Days Go By - Keith Urban :: ::Parallel Worlds - Elliot Minor:: ::Ever Fallen in Love - Thursday:: ::Pieces - Sum 41:: Heaven - Bryan Adams:: ::When You Were Young - The Killers:: ::I'm A Believer - The Monkees:: ::I'll Be There For You - Rembrandts:: ::Save It For The Bedroom - Youmeatsix:: ::Take Cover - Acceptance:: ::Fallen Angel - Poison:: ::Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams:: ::A Little Respect - Wheatus:: ::Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi::

If you were doing this show, what would you change, and what would you add? Thanks in advance!
freebird!!!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Lol, Freebird is a bit outside our capabilities atm.

Ozzy isn't really in the genre we're aiming for either, but thanks for replying.
Quote by Fivebretz
Lol, Freebird is a bit outside our capabilities atm.

Ozzy isn't really in the genre we're aiming for either, but thanks for replying.

yes but Momma im coming home isnt exactly like every other ozzy song
Boston - More then a feeling
Any led zeppelin
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Noodle93
Where's the gig? Might make decisions easier.

It's on a seafront in a small Irish town. Audince is expected to be about half our personal fans, and half families, couples etc