Page 1 of 2
Ever had something that really doesn't matter piss you of to no end? For me, i just found out today that my parents decided to spring for the really rough and scratchy toliet paper, and I'm pissed.

What about you?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Since we're on a toilet paper theme...How I'm ALWAYS the one in the house who has to have a ****, and then realise theres only one layer of paper covering the tube (damn sneaky ****s, i swear everyone leaves it like that on purpose for the lulz), and I have to go on an adventure crossing the boarders of my bathroom to get a ****ing loo role.

I blame Gordon Brown, tbh.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
when you're out to eat,
and someone at your table reaches over and takes some of your food,
without asking.
-_-
Quote by entity0009
I once death-metal growled at my mother. Her response was

GENERAL of the ESP Army! I want YOU to Join NOW!
when some idiot creates a new UG account then spams the forums asking what guitar he should get if he wants an SG

hate that
When people piss on the toilet seat and don't clean it up. Seriously, how can you miss the gaping hole that you're supposed to piss in?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
When somebody says "Please" when you can tell they're either pissed or getting impatient. It's like, just fucking yell at me for Christ's sake!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Riding in cars with a foldable/removable top, when the top is down. I fucking hate convertibles.
Quote by Mrs. Lovett
When people piss on the toilet seat and don't clean it up. Seriously, how can you miss the gaping hole that you're supposed to piss in?

One word. Foreskin.

Nuff said.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by SweetsForLife
One word. Foreskin.

Nuff said.

Its girls I share a bathroom with, mate! Problem not solved.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

Quote by PrimalVexations
The wind blowing in my face, messing up my hair, and blowing my hair in my face.

+1

Makes long hair suck.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by PrimalVexations
The wind blowing in my face, messing up my hair, and blowing my hair in my face.

This sucks. I hate it.

Mainly people who are late piss me off. Not like, 5 minutes late, but damn thirty minutes or more late. Gah!

Touching paper drives me insane. If I don't think about it I'm fine, but if I realize I'm touching paper and it feels all uh...papery and stuff...I freak out.

And false advertisement t-shirts. I saw a kid wearing a Deicide shirt with the Legion cover on it while I was up at the school painting last week. I asked him what other Death Metal bands he liked and the reply was "Oh Job For a Cowboy, Whitechapel, Trivium, you know...Death Metal." Gah! People can wear what they want, but that is total false advertisement and it irritates me.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Quote by Mrs. Lovett
Its girls I share a bathroom with, mate! Problem not solved.

Wtf, women missing? Tell them to lift the seat, ****ing scrubbers lol.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Quote by iron.zeppelin
when some idiot creates a new UG account then spams the forums asking what guitar he should get if he wants an SG

hate that

The Boss SG?
southern Baptists, closed-minded people, people who support McCain or Bush.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by SweetsForLife
Wtf, women missing? Tell them to lift the seat, ****ing scrubbers lol.

I know right? Thats why it makes me so mad. I have to clean the toilet every time I need to use it!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Thanks babe.

Quote by Mrs. Lovett
I know right? Thats why it makes me so mad. I have to clean the toilet every time I need to use it!

Do they like...dance while they urinate?

http://www.shewee.com/

If they're going to splash the seat, make sure they do it the mans way, i.e properly.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Mexicans.
Quote by LgLagro
You, you bring us both corm, and two hot russian gymnasts pretty much making out, you are a legend.

Limping Head Journalist and Proprietor of PitTown Cricket Club.

Keeping quiet about scandals since 2008.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
southern Baptists, closed-minded people, people who support McCain or Bush.

You live in Sevierville? Man, I'm sorry.
haha, yea. What part are you from?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Catching Missingno. because it was cool...then realized it ****ed up my game.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
When people say "I don't have an accent."
Yes, you ****ing well do. Every single person in the entire world has an accent, why are you any different? You only don't realize it because everyone around you has the same one.

When people say "I'm just random/weird like that!"
No. No you are not.

When people say "I don't judge, so don't judge me."
Yes, you do. Everyone judges people. It's impossible not to, it's human nature, it's how you decide whether you want to be someones friend or not. It's what people do.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Last edited by t3gan at May 31, 2008,
Quote by magnus_maximus
Truer words are rarely spoken.

*Bows*
But seriously, that stuff really pisses me off. I went on a 10 minute rant about it the other day.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
Yes, you ****ing well do. Every single person in the entire world has an accent, why are you any different? You only don't realize it because everyone around you has the same one.

No. No you are not.

Yes, you do. Everyone judges people. It's impossible not to, it's human nature, it's how you decide whether you want to be someones friend or not. It's what people do.

Thank you.
If I'm talking to a girl, one of my friends has this annoying habit of walking over and trying to strike up a conversation with me while I am clearly busy.
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
I hate it when people accuse me of having an accent. I DON'T!

I hate it when people don't understand that I'm just random/weird like that. I AM!

I hate it when people think I judge. I DON'T!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
When i drop my picks in my sound hole.
When my little brother comments on how lazy i am because all i do is sit around and play guitar, when he has the rhythm skills of roadkill.
Speed bumps. Seriously, they're fucking everywhere. (In Asheville, NC there is this Fun Depot place for little kids, and they put a speed bump on an extremely sharp curve on a freaking hill)

EDIT: When people come in your room for no reason, look in, and leave without shutting the door.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
When somebody asks you how was school...right after school

just frikken let me rest wooooooomaaaaaan
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
When i drop my picks in my sound hole.

That drives me nuts. I shake it for about five minutes...get pissed and then shove my hand into the sound hole behind the strings and end up nearly cutting my hand off. Gah damn picks.
Quote by t3gan

No. No you are not.

I hate it when someone is paying for an item and then after you've already counted out the change and are in the process of handing it to them they say, "Oh wait, lemme give you such and such cents!" It's not like I can't do simple mental math but for the love of god, if you're going to give me random-ass change, do it at the beginning of the transaction. If it's truly that much of an afterthought then it isn't that important and you're just trying to be annoying...
"lol"

Everytime that word reachs my ear I get an erge to petrol bomb a puppie obedience school.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Page 1 of 2