Page 1 of 2
hey im just wondering what a good alcohol is to buy for my grad party later tonight?
I was thinking of bacardi 151 but I dont really wanna throw up...
BTBAM-Colors Sept 18
Lol @ 151.

Champayne? (deffinite spelling error)
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Quote by The_Faded_Line
Jagermiester!

+586437693476346

oh, and it's ..meister
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by xCobainx
Lol @ 151.

agreed!!!

beer you fool.... ask your buddies who party (you obviously dont) what beer is popular in your town... chances are thats a hit.

here its Bud light

buy a keg.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I was going to mention Mike's Hard Lemonade before I looked in here, . It doesn't taste like alcohol, but after you drink a few and try to get up...
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Jager = blackout drunk

Mikes Hard = bitch drink..

beer or whiskey or gin... maybe rum.

if youre getting this foryourself, well its whatever... but if youre suppling others beer beer and beer.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Flann
southern comfort

perfect for any occasion
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
get some captain morgan pirate bay pineapple rum and orange juice...****in tasty and it'll get you drunk!
Pussy liquor.

Dun dn dn dn dn da.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Golden label by the great Johnny Walker. Or a Blue Label i love whiskey and when i drink blue label tastes like God is peeing in my mouth!
Try some Chivas 21... or even better look for a whiskey called Cardhú it is pretty expensive but its worth it.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Last edited by Slashrulz at May 31, 2008,
please don't drive and die...my school's been drilling the "NO ALCOHOL FOR ALL YOU GRADS OR YOU'LL DIE!!!!1!!!11!!!one!!!!1" into our heads for about a month now and it's beginning to get annoying. every bulletin board is plastered with statistics about how many seniors drink on grad night and die untimely deaths afterwards.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I'm here to tell you, I was a senior once and I drank, a lot. If I were dead, would I be able to type this right now? Think about that little stat.
But be careful, man. A lot of kids now a days don't have the practice that we did back in the early forties.
GO for the straight up vodka

fun as hell
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by piratemetalhead
Bols vodka. It's like, 40 something percent alcohol.

ha i was downin that stuff yesterday
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
you gotta go with the classy **** for grad aha... try some incredible hulks.

get a bottle of hennessy and a bottle of hypnotic, mix them into drinks and the two colors turn green.

tastes like total **** though

another surefire classy grad drink is grey goose, nothing like a nice goose screw driver.

and if all else fails go with my personal favorite, the pil cube
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Slashrulz
Golden label by the great Johnny Walker. Or a Blue Label i love whiskey and when i drink blue label tastes like God is peeing in my mouth!

I wish I had 600 bucks to spend on a bottle of liquor. I would definitely get that.
Quote by ironpeacock
I'm here to tell you, I was a senior once and I drank, a lot. If I were dead, would I be able to type this right now? Think about that little stat.

i know that, hence my point, and hence why i don't want people dying and becoming statistics.

there are five cars (from actual students from our school, mind) that crashed and rolled. one of them were fatal, the other four were pretty serious. one of them is charred, two are rolled, and the other two hit trees. each one has a gravestone in front of it and says (split across all of them):

"Last year over 6000 teens died in drunk driving accidents! 93% were seniors! Don't be the next statistic! don't drink on graduation!"

it's kind of sickening and frankly is pissing me off.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Smirnoff's
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.

coughs*
But if you're with a group of people who aren't gonna have anything, beer. Nobody likes to share hard alcohol, it's just stupid. Well, people who come to party's to bum liqour off people are stupid, but none the less, I say beer ftw.
Last edited by bowen at May 31, 2008,
Quote by bowen

coughs*
But if you're with a group of people who aren't gonna have anything, beer. Nobody likes to share hard alcohol, it's just stupid. Well, people who come to party's to bum liqour off people are stupid, but none the less, I say beer ftw.

Absinthe's great if you want to end the night hallucinating and cutting your ear off
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Absinthe's great if you want to end the night hallucinating and cutting your ear off
and you're drinking the proper stuff rather than the ethanol-with-food-dye the guy posted
London Dock.
I'm Totally Serious, Look It Up

Keg? Can't go wrong there.

Working way down the list, I'd say SoCo, Jagmeiser, Champagne if you want it, but you WILL vomit off it. Carbonation, See?

You can NEVER go wrong with a bottle of Smirnoff or Jack's. Get Absolut if you can, it's noticibly "Cleaner" then Smirnoff (Maybe that's just me)

And of course, Beer. But not light beer.
Quote by Slashrulz
Try some Chivas 21... or even better look for a whiskey called Cardhú it is pretty expensive but its worth it.

This stuff called Absolute is good if you want vodka, could get expensive though.

I was going to say anything except Johnny Walker. I had a REALLY bad experience with it a few days ago. To put it simply, alot of Johnny Walker + beginning of the school day = throw up in boys bathroom and a hard lesson learned. Im never drinking in school again. I still have half a bottle of it and now i cant stand the smell, just thinking about it makes me sick.

It was black label though
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Kid Fisto
i know that, hence my point, and hence why i don't want people dying and becoming statistics.

there are five cars (from actual students from our school, mind) that crashed and rolled. one of them were fatal, the other four were pretty serious. one of them is charred, two are rolled, and the other two hit trees. each one has a gravestone in front of it and says (split across all of them):

"Last year over 6000 teens died in drunk driving accidents! 93% were seniors! Don't be the next statistic! don't drink on graduation!"

it's kind of sickening and frankly is pissing me off.

Or you could always just get wasted and then not drive.... just throwing that possibility out there.

and ya ya ya dont preach to me i learned my lessons the hard way already
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Yakult

Meh, didn't happen to me or my friend who did it with me, it just makes things more fun. Like for example I just remember waking up eating froot loops after buying milk from a 7-11 at 3 AM, I'd do it all over again.
I still say for the average man, Beer.
Page 1 of 2