A CYOA from CE that is going to just be a story.

If you don't get turned on, wow.

You are making your way home from school one evening when suddenly you hear a noise over on the left. You look over and you see the most attractive young girl you've ever seen in my life. This girl couldn't be older than seven, and yet she has amazing blue eyes, white hair, and that sort of intelligent look about her that many adults fail to ever achieve. She's asking you to come over to her. She's in a good deal off the street, in a sort of very small wooded area. She's calling you over in an urgent manner.

You decide to go over to her to see what she wants. She's wearing a sweet little dress, although one would think it's somewhat inappropriate for a girl of her age to wear. She notices you looking at it and then she says "hehe I apologise for wearing such a silly dress I do it to get the boys to notice me." she says. You bet they would notice her anyway, but you don't get any ideas just yet. She is such a shy and sweet little girl, you're making her blush and she in turn is turning you on a little.

You try to forget these thoughts. After all you are just a normal guy going home from your day's duties, these are bad thoughts. "Nothing is going to happen" you try to tell yourself. Still, you feel your temperature uncomfortably rising from the situation you're in and realise this little girl has turned you on a little. You ask the little girl what she wants. She goes over to a little part of her little wooded area... which seems like a kind of home to her. And she picks up a stick, an enormous, rugged stick that dwarfs her in size. "You see this stick?" she says really submissively now. You nod slightly and say "yeah". "I want you to beat me with it!", her face flushing extremely red now. Your heart starts racing.

I'll post more in a bit.
Quote by ZibaLaZiba
A CYOA from CE that is going to just be a story.

If you don't get turned on, wow.

You are making your way home from school one evening when suddenly you hear a noise over on the left. You look over and you see the most attractive young girl you've ever seen in my life. This girl couldn't be older than seven, and yet she has amazing blue eyes, white hair, and that sort of intelligent look about her that many adults fail to ever achieve. She's asking you to come over to her. She's in a good deal off the street, in a sort of very small wooded area. She's calling you over in an urgent manner.

You decide to go over to her to see what she wants. She's wearing a sweet little dress, although one would think it's somewhat inappropriate for a girl of her age to wear. She notices you looking at it and then she says "hehe I apologise for wearing such a silly dress I do it to get the boys to notice me." she says. You bet they would notice her anyway, but you don't get any ideas just yet. She is such a shy and sweet little girl, you're making her blush and she in turn is turning you on a little.

You try to forget these thoughts. After all you are just a normal guy going home from your day's duties, these are bad thoughts. "Nothing is going to happen" you try to tell yourself. Still, you feel your temperature uncomfortably rising from the situation you're in and realise this little girl has turned you on a little. You ask the little girl what she wants. She goes over to a little part of her little wooded area... which seems like a kind of home to her. And she picks up a stick, an enormous, rugged stick that dwarfs her in size. "You see this stick?" she says really submissively now. You nod slightly and say "yeah". "I want you to beat me with it!", her face flushing extremely red now. Your heart starts racing.

I'll post more in a bit.

That's where I stopped reading.
You are intrigued at this request and ask her why she would want you to hit you with it. She averts her eyes a little, knowing this question would probably come. "Well Daddy used to do it." she said after a very short while. You fall back, stunned. How could anyone do that to this little girl. The girl notices your horror and quickly says: "Oh it's not like that, I wanted him to do it too." You wonder about calling child services for this girl or doing something like that. Looking around, this girl seems to have built quite a little hideout for herself. She had all sorts of little pots and pieces of food around the place. She even had a little portable tv and nintendo ds with her.

"Where do you live?" you ask, your inquisitive side taking over. Yet even as you look around, the reality of it is becoming more and more clear to you. There's a little chair, over there, that soft earth... could that be a bed. "I live here.. in this place." she says. Suddenly she moves closer to you, her hands pressing against one another "Please don't tell anyone about this, please." Looking at that little girl, trembling, her eyes full of tears, as daft a thing as it sounded, you felt in your strongest hearts that you didn't want to snitch out this girl. "But where are your family?" you ask, "don't they...". "They're all dead." She interrupted, a terrible coldness now in her big eyes. "The FBI killed them. Please, you won't tell them about me will you...?" She took off all her clothes and quickly moved over to the small portable tv and lay down watching it, this girl having completely trusted herself in your hands now.
It's getting cold and mainly for her safety you ask her to go back your house to play more videogames and she agrees. You tell her to walk about 10 metres behind you and hope nothing happens. Expecting noone at home at that time you check the house and anyway and then bring her into your bedroom. Embarrassingly, with all this going on you having this RAGING horn on you. She suddenly takes off all of her clothes again and sits coyly on your bed. This, together with your natural abstinence from being at school, is just too much for you. You try to make a dash for the bathroom but... something stops you. You want to do it where you always do it... in your bedroom.

Suddenly it all gets too much and you forcefully pull down your pants to your gigantic, throbbing wang. She smiles and looks up at you "woah!!! hehe" she says, and giggles quietly. You're forced to smile yourself, it's a really embarrassed smile. This wouldn't be so bad, noone would find out, so long as noone found out you'd be fine. You giggle back... you start doing it... and noone notices the footsteps coming along the hallway.

Your hawt sister arrives (if you don't have one brother, cat, w/e) at the door saying: "Hey <insert name>, there's something wrong with the charger in my phone and since you have the same one I..... "

*looks in the half-open door to see you, wang out, fapping to nude 7 year old on your bed*

O___O *startled silence for ten seconds*

".....actually you know what, I think I'll just ask one of my friends....."

O___O

She moves off. You're in a difficult situation.
Hey sis!!!" You call after her, wondering if she'll reply at all. "uh... yeah...?" she replies. "You.... want to come into my room for a while...?"

The sweat starts running around you and your heart starts thundering. Every bone in your body, every fibre of your being is willing for her to say she will. She doesn't answer... she just comes back towards your door and looks in. She sees your throbbing manhood in all it glory, she sees the random littel girl wide-eyed there, her wet ***** stretched out hoping you will see fit to take her too. For a second you don't know whether she'll laugh at you and go away, and you feel a little embarassed. She suddenly says...: "uh... sure... why not".... and comes into your room.

Passion takes over, wild primitive instincts, repressed since both of you were little. She tears off her clothes, much like you dreamed in only your wildest imagination, then she turns around, stooping a little for you to admire her supple, already wet, beautiful behind and her supple boobs one last time. With one last, fiercefully strong will of passion you pull her down there, you put it where it belongs, where it belonged all these years. Your animal instincts finally being fulfilled, you're never going to want to let it out of there again. You go wild, you twist her sideways, you do her upside down, oh lord what you don't do to each other, you bend her, you stretch her, you pull her legs apart, she eats your wang, she bites you hard with her warms, raw, tender, teeth and lips.... you **** her hard while eating out the little one's candy ass while she's biting into your sister's boobs. The little one starts crying and you say "oh my god what are we doing to this little girl! I'm so sorry....", "Stop it!" she yells. I'm crying cause you won't **** me hard like you are her!".... you are shocked... but oblige her with pleasure, your sister growing slightly envious at this but pleasuring herself in all manners of rubbing against you too. This goes on for hours and hours and at times you think surely there must be more of this in the future, surely it can't all be just once.

You're almost satisfied, but just to make up for all those years abstinence you're doing just a regular cumming in your sister's tight ***** while she's on all fours and kissing the girl with her lips while u have ur tongue in the little girl's *****. Suddenly, you hear a car parked outside. Oh my god it's your parents! Your sister doesn't seem to notice.
Keep reading guys, it gets better.

Hey <sister's name>! It's our parents!!! Your sister, almost at orgasm has the biggest look of "WTF??!?!" you've ever seen on her face. "You two are going to have to get under the bed!!! I'll tell them you haven't come home yet!!!"

They scramble in underneath the bed. You look on in admiration and longing at your sister's beautiful behind and long legs going in there under your bed, but this is no time for appreciating such things, your work-mode takes over and you struggle to put on your clothes as fast as possible and wipe the sweat from your face. Sure you'd be a little breathless and flustered, but it's not like that hasn't hapepened before... both of their kids calling out breathless... that'd be too much.

Your parents come in the door: "<insert your name>?", your dad calls and sounds a little surprised. "yeah..??" you say back, hoping your voice doesn't fail you now. "What's going on, why are all the lights off?". "I've been in my room since I came home..." you reply back... trying not to sound like there's something going on. Your dad comes into the hallway now, and sounds a little suspicious "Where's your sister? Isn't she home yet?" You struggle with tying the last shoe properly... finally get it on and say "No, I don't think so..."

Your dad had always suspected the sexual tension between you two, even when you were little. Whether it was from catching you playing "doctor" with her on the bathroom floor or embarrassing flushes of red at the dinner tables... he knew there was passion between you two. "Oh for goodness sakes, they're just being children", your mother used to say. But your dad knew there was something more there... "May I come in?", he asked soberly at your bedroom door, you mutter that he can, and JUST in the last SECOND you see your sister's knicker's right up in the middle of the table and throw them randomly under the bed... into the little girl's face as it happens and she coughed a little. You jump back to your seat with the book.

He comes in and looks around... everything appears to be in order now... except... OH DEAR GOD NO!!! There's a ***** on the small table next to the door!!! Right next to him and your mom! It's right there, sticking upwards in all its plastic glory! Your sister must have brought it with her... Oh god surely he would notice it! "You know where your sister is?" he asked calmly.... even as he said this his hand went down to his side and was put in the very ***** on the table itself!!! He surveyed the place... while rubbing the ***** up and down idley with his right hand... He looked at it for a second and didn't seem to realise or was too naive to... "No, i've no idea", you say in reply, watching him stroke the ***** with his fist. "Okay then".. he says, suddenly deciding to leave you. "Now that's what I call a good kid <mom's name>", you hear him say to your mom, "sitting at home reading while his sister is out doing god knows what at this hour".
After making sure both of your parents are gone, you ask her if she has her cellphone quietly. "uh.. yeah" she replies. "okay let's wait a while, then call mom and dad to tell them that you're staying at Stacy's house for the night, but you'll actually stay here. In the mean time, it's probably better for you to stay down there for now. If you get bored, you can play gba/ds games or sex each other." You sit back and relax, deeding and imagining what your sis's next blow job will be like.

You turn music up really loud and tell your sister to call them up now. "why the hell are you turning music on like that?" your sister says. "Oh, that's to blot out the noise in case they hear you in here..." you say. She gets up real close in your face: "UUUH-UUHH...Einstein.. don't you think they'll get suspicious at hearing the exact same crappy metal at the exact same time? idiot!" You feel kind of turned on at her harsh, brutal tone... as you nearly always do, but also embarrassed and annoyed at your mistake. "ooh yeah.." you say, putting your hands back behind your neck like they do in anime. Both girls giggle. "sshh", you try to quieten them...

Your sis chimes in: "look, just make sure dad is watching tv, ill get Samantha on line 3 and tell her to have music on there so it seems like I'm at some place during the phone call". That was actually pretty good from your sister, the role-reversal turns you on a little and you go for her neck to kiss it. It all seems so natural now. "listen baby, it can wait", she called you "baby"... wow... it seems as though she wants it to continue too. You hoped she didn't want a it strictly monogomous though... cause that would be just WEIRD. Anyhow, you go out of the room with the intention of making sure your dad is watching tv while your sister calls... "alright, let's DO this thing" you say. Both girls look at each other and start skitting laughing at your action movie type line. "whatever, shut the **** up" you say hurriedly.

Your sister calls, your dad is busy watching tv and talking to you as planned and your sister explains she is at another girl's house and if she could stay there for the night. You go back into your room and it's a success, and you make sweet love the whole night long with your two lovers. Unfortunately, the hours go by, suddenly it's 7am and you have no idea what you're going to do.
"...the most attractive girl you've ever seen in my life."

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
unfortunately, i read all of that. you're very sick, you know that. i am not turned on. i'm kind of disgusted.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
I didn't write it.

You gently wake your sister, who's fallen into a gentle slumber after your night of sexing her and the little one up. "<sister's name>, I think we should tell mom about this...." She opens her eyes wide in amazement and horror "What?? Are you crazy??" she says, the level of noise barely low enough for comfort. "Look, I'll go out and tell her, I'll say we had some shots taken and couldn't help it. This will never work as it is... it's too hard and risky and someone is going to find out in the worst way possible". With tears in her eyes she looks to the side regretfully before looking you straight in the eye again "<your name>, will you promise me... that no matter what happens... that things will never go back to... the way they were... you know... us being apart, never touching...".... "oh I promise!!!" you say full of emotion and so happy she felt that way too. "No matter what they try to do or say to us, I'll always be your lover and they can't stop us from being together...". But right now you have to be brave and keep the tears back, it was time to go talk to your mom about this. "Okay, you get dressed and sit on the bed, the little girl better hide because it might be too much otherwise.."

You go out into the kitchen and see your mom reading the newspaper, cup of coffee in hand. It's baking hot outside and your mom is wearing really light clothing. Her long, bare legs and ample chest look even hotter than usual, after what happened last night, you dare hope a little that maybe they would be yours too. "Mom, can I talk to you about something...?" you say trying to act naturally. She say "sure honey", surprised because it's not usual you would talk to her like this anymore. "But you have to promise not to get upset over it or tell other people about it...". "umm.. I'll try my best" she says. "Mom, you know <sister's name>... she didn't come back last night...". You mom says in a matter-of-fact way: "yeah I know, she's staying at Samantha's house". "No mom" you say, "she stayed in my room last night... we had a couple of shots and... things happened" Your mom's face changes colour from disbelief to horror "now you said you wouldn't overreact" you say trying to sound as calm as you can and hoping she wouldn't go mental". She gets up and goes to your bedroom and finds your sister sitting there. "uhh hi mom...", your sister says nervously
Quote by metaldud536
That's where I stopped reading.

Same.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...