I know this is dangerous but wouldn't this kill you?

Title: Icecream

Aim: To find the effects of eating nothing but icecream and drinking water for one week.

Hypothesis: Will most likely gain 20kgs, get constipation and ****loads of pimples.

Method:
1) Go to supermarket.
2) Buy Icecream to last one week.
3) Eat Icecream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and whenever hungry and drink water whenever thirsty.
4) Repeat for 1 week.

I remember this being on a website but I can't remember what it was called.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
i would say this is a pretty stupid experiment.....but if u are willing to try it....keep me updated!
If you have to ask, it probably is.

Your body isn't going to get enough nutrients it needs. This is a bit like the Supersize me diet thing.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
its probably not dangerous but you are gonna feel completely ****ty. you might make it 3 or 4 days but then youre gonna want to stop
this thread makes me want ice cream. that diet would probably kill you, but it would be worth it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
why would you do this?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by saint22
its probably not dangerous but you are gonna feel completely ****ty. you might make it 3 or 4 days but then youre gonna want to stop

^ Completely agree.

Go for it anyway.

Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
my dad owns an ice cream store, that was pretty much my entire childhood, youll be fine. but fatter.
You won't die from lack of nutrients or anything, as humans can live for 30 days without any food, so as long as you have water you'd be fine. Although I bet that after about 3 days you won't feel like eating any more.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Sorry to ruin it, but I won't try it.
I never had any intention, I was just wondering if it can kill you.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Well, for a week, it probably won't kill you. You may get kind of sick, and you definitely won't want ice cream for a while after, but you should be ok.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
no you wouldent die you can live without food for sum time its water thats important pluss icecreams made from milk wich is fed to babies for years
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.