Why lamb of god are labelled as metalcore? Personally I'm not a massive fan, but I've always wondered why they're not accepted as metal. I mean they're lyrics are metal, their riffs are metal, they don't have breakdowns, and seeing as 50% of the metalcore scene is labelled on image...

And lamb of god look like this...

?
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Go Away, and read the stickies or just search for an answer in the millions of other threads complaining about this. Wait, I'll be nice, it's for trafficking reasons, there are you happy now?

Also, *reported*
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Well, it's mostly Mark's breakdown esque riffs, his overall metalcore riffing, and definitely Blythe's vocal styling.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
^I agree with slay also, personally I can't really stand log and don't know why others worship them, they're all right, but nothing special. NeO owns these bitches!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
i swear, this has been asked five times in the past week.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Can someone please explain where TS got the idea that LoG don't use breakdowns?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
also wtf has image got to do with it? who gives a feck if LOG dressed in corpse paint and leathers, they are metalcore because of the music they play or moreso the singers hardcore vocals.
Quote by destroy_techno

Wow, that vid hammers it home.
Cheers all, as angry as you all are. Sorry if this is a repeated thread, search bar had nothing and I havn't seen any others
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Quote by Matty_V
Wow, that vid hammers it home.
Cheers all, as angry as you all are. Sorry if this is a repeated thread, search bar had nothing and I havn't seen any others

I don't think anyone's angry, yet It's okay, now you know.
Quote by Senor Kristian