i feel my playings a little sloppy, any tips on what i can do to improve the quality of my playing?

ive been playing for like a year and a half
~shecter hellraiser C-1~
practice makes perfect!
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Dont try to play something thats too fast for you. Better to learn something slow and gradually speed up than to learn it fast and sloppy. When soloing, dont try to shred, try to have finnesse and style.
play slow. dont think you/'re gonna play a hard song full speed only after you played it like 2 times slow. slowly increase speed. take lessons, theyll tell you everything you are doing wrong, ie holding pick, bad habits, etc.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
try and play it faster and faster, it will make you focus more. if you can play it right at a million miles an hour, you can play at right at 10 miles an hour

playing slow is too boring for you, or yould do it.
also play clean - it's easier to get precise without distortion.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Practice more and concentrate on accuracy, if you find you can't play something cleanly and accurately then you need to slow it down the the speed at which you can.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com