Poll Options
View poll results: Who'd win in a fight
Batman
44 47%
Spiderman
50 53%
Voters: 94.
Page 1 of 3
Who'd win in a fight Batman or Spiderman.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I like Spiderman better.

But if it was Toby Mcguire's Spiderman Vs Christian Bales Batman, Batman would be Bro Raping that bitch.
I can't believe I'm posting in a comic book character thread..

Spiderman would win cause Batman is just a Rich boy with a lot of toys.
Batman has managed to "beat" Superman every time they've fought, and Superman has far more bitchin powers than Spiderman.

Having said that I'd still go for Spiderman unless it was the situation I outlined above.
depends on whcih one, if its the batman with the magma gun addon then he wins, but if it the spiderman with his karate like reflex addition then he wins
Quote by freedoms_stain
Batman has managed to "beat" Superman every time they've fought, and Superman has far more bitchin powers than Spiderman.

Having said that I'd still go for Spiderman unless it was the situation I outlined above.

Batman probably paid Superman to lose, then they shared the winnings....like taking a dive in boxing.
Batman can run out of "powers", so Spidey wins this round.
Although, Batman has cooler nicknames...
"The Bat"
"Dark Knight"
"Bat Ghost"
But that doesn't contribute to his combat skills or anything.
To expand the thread.. DC vs Marvel

I was always a Marvel guy until I realised DC just have much better stories and heroes/villains
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
honestly though i think it would be a very pitched combat b/c both are very smart and statistical people who use what they have to their desposal, that being said all spidey has s good reflexs, spidey sense, and spider like abilites, while batman has a vast amount of wealth and can make anything given the time, and both useually run off to calculate their next move, and spidey is jsut super lucky, so it would be a long match, now f it was the brains of batman vs the brains of iron man, it would be no contest, ironman ftw
WTF kind of question is this?

Spiderman, hands down.

Now, a better fight would be The Punisher Vs Batman.
Quote by TempoTantrum
To expand the thread.. DC vs Marvel

I was always a Marvel guy until I realised DC just have much better stories and heroes/villains

marval ahs way better stories, and the characters are more "real" i mean super heros rarely die in DC comics but in marvel in the past couple of months theyve lost a good bit, the origianl captain america was a blow to many people, and if you dont believe me when i say marvel has better stories look at the box office, who did better ironman or superman, just dont bring up the blemish of daredevil lol
Batman would have the tools and tactics that would give him an advantage over Spiderman. Therefore he would win. Besides, Spiderman wasn't even that cool of a hero. Venom made the Spiderman comics. At least the dark knight was awesome.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Batman could just spray raid on spiderman and it over and done.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Last edited by The Master Plan at Jun 1, 2008,
Batman is a brilliant tactician and an expert in dozens of fighting styles.

Spidey shoots webs and can stick to stuff.

Bats would figure out how to beat Spidey before Peter ever knew there was a fight, and if he couldn't figure anything out, he would cheat. Because he's Batman.

Batman wins. Every. Time.
Quote by maggot9779
Hahahaha

Batman does have one advantage though, Batgirl(batwoman?)

spidey has spider girl / spider woman

meh i don't like either (though new bat movies are cool)

deadpool would win

marvel ftw
batman would win. it happens every episode guys. batman fights some guy he cant beat at the beginning, he goes to his lab with their DNA or something. makes a bad ass weapon that counters them in every way, and then bam beats them the episode is over. so i think spiderman would initially beat batman, but if he didnt kill him bat man would come back with an anti-spiderman weapon and win.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by XxGloriousxX
bat man would come back with an anti-spiderman weapon and win.

....A really big tissue?
i have to go with the superpowers unless batman gets bit by a radioactive bat or something, that would be insane
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
I don't see what powers have to do with anything. Batman has fought heroes with powers and won the fight many times, including Superman and Spawn. And Spawn has hell born powers. It wouldn't take much effort for Batman to cut through the webs, and he could probably break Spiderman's webshooters, and steal the utility belt he keeps the web cartridges on. Batman all the way.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Batman is just come rich old guy.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Batman is just come rich old guy.

So that will make it sting even more for you guys when he beats the crap out of Spiderman.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
So that will make it sting even more for you guys when he beats the crap out of Spiderman.

But that won't happen.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
batman is pretty buff too, and spiderman isnt the most brawny of heroes. spidy gets tossed around all the time by petty thieves with no super powers. image what batman would do
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Batman wins, because he would probably create some anti spiderman weapon in the cave with alfred. And if we are talking comic book spiderman, well he would run out of web fluid eventually, then batman would run circles around him with all his gadgets. and even though spiderman is faster and stronger, batman just has the wits. Go Batman!
Batman is a BAMF but I'd have to go with Spiderman because he's a ****ing spider and I am scared of spiders.

Lol.
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
But that won't happen.

Can you explain why, please? Batman has won battles against Robocop, who is easily stronger than Spiderman. And he has won battles against the Flash and Superman, both are faster than Spiderman. The only thing Spiderman really has going for him is his web shooters. If Batman used his really powerful magnet, he could keep Spiderman pressed up against it just with the metal webshooters and utility belt alone.
Quote by vintage x metal

Spiderman would win because in the comics he can just sht web on peoples eyes and for some reason it doesn't come off for ages, and batman doesn't even have super powers all he has is gadgets and a butler called Alfred
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Can you explain why, please? Batman has won battles against Robocop, who is easily stronger than Spiderman. And he has won battles against the Flash and Superman, both are faster than Spiderman. The only thing Spiderman really has going for him is his web shooters. If Batman used his really powerful magnet, he could keep Spiderman pressed up against it just with the metal webshooters and utility belt alone.

Well what if they have a battle in the nude?

Spiderman has lifted a subway station and stopped a train so I'd say he is pretty strong.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Page 1 of 3