Wow I can't believe they show this on Toonami, just found out now as i'm watching now. Amazing show.

Anyone else watched it?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I used to love this show as a kid. I hope they actually finish off the story.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Omg I Totally Forgot About That!!!! To Youtube>>>>>!!!!!!!

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Oh man, I used to watch Samurai Jack all the time back in the day, but I began to miss it more often later on in the series.

*spoiler question*

Does he ever actually destroy Aku and return to his time, or did they even finish the series?
Wow, old show is old. Great art style though. Protip: look for outlines !?!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
i love samurai jack, it was amzing. i wish they had finished it (unless they had and i dont know about it), i would loved to have seen him beat aku and go back to his time
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Oh my God I love that program.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
the show got canceld before jack could do anything agaisnt aku, however if wikipedia serves any truth the creator was planning on a full length movie but im not sure
Right now i've only seen the old episodes and nothing new so I guess the show wasn't finished

I still plan on buying this on DVD though, such a great show.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at May 31, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh man, I used to watch Samurai Jack all the time back in the day, but I began to miss it more often later on in the series.

*spoiler question*

Does he ever actually destroy Aku and return to his time, or did they even finish the series?

same here I wonder the same thing can anyone answer?
yeah..never really got into it.

do they still show dragonball z on toonami? i loved that show.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by F8iscruel
the show got canceld before jack could do anything agaisnt aku, however if wikipedia serves any truth the creator was planning on a full length movie but im not sure

Ah that sucks. They always cancel the awesome shows and fill the spots with crap. Cartoon Network sucks soo badly now.

Side issue: Does anyone really watch Inuyasha anymore? I swear to god I'm so sick of seeing those hour blocks of it. I think they started over, YET AGAIN! Bring back Trigun and Cowboy Bebop dammit.
Quote by calebrocker
yeah..never really got into it.

do they still show dragonball z on toonami? i loved that show.

no they dont just go buy the dvds lol
Quote by happytimeharry
Ah that sucks. They always cancel the awesome shows and fill the spots with crap. Cartoon Network sucks soo badly now.

Side issue: Does anyone really watch Inuyasha anymore? I swear to god I'm so sick of seeing those hour blocks of it. I think they started over, YET AGAIN! Bring back Trigun and Cowboy Bebop dammit.

Trigun was the coolest show on that channel.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Mr. Rittard
IT WON AN EMMY? Wow. Didn't know that.

I'm not surprised, it kicked ass.

Best one was the one where he fought the blind archers on that tower.
Quote by natel0083

No no no. The best episode was with the Scotsman on the bridge.
I really liked the one where he fought those robot hornets in space. Every episode kicked ass.

Edit:
Today they showed the one with the warrior who was imprisoned in stone and he had to be defeated by Jack to be free.

Quote by happytimeharry

+1

Cartoon Network can lick my balls now. They got rid of Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo. Then they fill the spots with utter crap.

I used to like it, then it got old. When I was into the whole manga/anime thing, it ticked me off that the anime never finished, yet the manga did. I hit the stores and movie shops and wasted all the time I had from the time I was 11 to 14 digging this stuff up. All to find that the Dragonball series (minus the failed GT) was one of the few that actually finished in both anime and manga. So glad I found a guitar at 13 and slowly sucked the love of that crap out of me.

Adult swim isn't as good anymore either.

So that I'm not completely off topic:

I hated that Samuri Jack got canceled. I actually liked that show.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Last edited by Just_a_picker at May 31, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry

Cowboy Bebop was a really good show. so was Samurai Jack. I am so going to look up some of those old shows, because you guys got me wanting to watch them again.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by happytimeharry

if they didnt do it already they can't, seeing as both the show is cancelled and that guy who did akus voice is dead

i miss the old cartoon network
Oh man, Samurai Jack brings back such good memories. That used to be one of my favorite shows back in the day.

What the hell happened to Cartoon Network? The only good/ok shows right now are Foster's Home and Ed, Edd n' Eddy. Seriously now, what kind of crap is My Gym Partner's a Monkey?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
That show was psuedo-violent...When you see a robot getting an arm lobbed off, with oil squirting out and nuts and bolts flying around...What do you think???
ed, edd, and eddy finished it run and was one of the few shows to actually get a series finally and not just get moved out, so did K.N.D. dexters lab got the boot, johnny did too, almost every show on their gets replayed in cartoon cartoon top 5 though so its not a problem
I'm still waiting for Dinosaurs to make a come back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I never watched Toonami.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Damn, such an old show.
I remember watching that as a kid, it was my favorite show.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I remember Samurai Jack fondly, but I didn't get to watch it often. Growing up, the only access I had Cartoon Network was through my friends and my grandma. But whenever I was at grandma's house or with a friend who didn't refuse to watch Samurai Jack, you better believe that I caught Samurai Jack (and Rurouni Kenshin).
Quote by pancakes
Omg I Totally Forgot About That!!!! To Youtube>>>>>!!!!!!!

+insane digit. I loved that show man...
Quote by natel0083
I'm not surprised, it kicked ass.

Nay nay, the best episode easily was the old viking warrior trapped by Aku under the volcano.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?