Personally, I think going cheap for wireless is stupid.

You want your signal to drop out, get interference, volume loss, tone colouring..

I wouldn't spend less than 500 USD on a wireless.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
go to long mcquade any day in june eh..theirs one i got on for 99 dollors
its good for small gigging bring 9v's and change in in between each song just to be safe though
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Doodleface
Personally, I think going cheap for wireless is stupid.

You want your signal to drop out, get interference, volume loss, tone colouring..

I wouldn't spend less than 500 USD on a wireless.

+1, doubly so (+2?) since wireless is getting so crowded that there pretty much isn't a frequency out there that won't get stepped on.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
+1, doubly so (+2?) since wireless is getting so crowded that there pretty much isn't a frequency out there that won't get stepped on.

i live in a country side area, where the only thing wireless is maybe an occasional internet OR one radio station :P so u know

nothiung to do with the big city :P i DONT think itll be interfering any
Quote by Rizzo228
go to long mcquade any day in june eh..theirs one i got on for 99 dollors
its good for small gigging bring 9v's and change in in between each song just to be safe though

there are two very big problems with this.
1) do you really NEED a wireless system for a small gig.
2) its not very cost effective at all to change batteries between every song. thats a bit ridiculous.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
there are two very big problems with this.
1) do you really NEED a wireless system for a small gig.
2) its not very cost effective at all to change batteries between every song. thats a bit ridiculous.

its mainly because in many gigs i tend to be the crowd booster lets say, im always running around the place, and in this particular gig we have 2 , 1 level scaffolds, so its always nice not to have a wire there:P if you know what i mean

i dont think the ill be getting one at long and mcquack or whatever becausei dont think there are any in my province, just wondering about the one i was tlaking about in the post, also i dontonly play small gigs since this summer my band is playing the local arena for a festival we havve each year :P

thanks and keep on postin :P
Last edited by ferguson911 at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by ferguson911
its mainly because in many gigs i tend to be the crowd booster lets say, im always running around the place, and in this particular gig we have 2 , 1 level scaffolds, so its always nice not to have a wire there:P if you know what i mean

i dont think the ill be getting one at long and mcquack or whatever becausei dont think there are any in my province, just wondering about the one i was tlaking about in the post, also i dontonly play small gigs since this summer my band is playing the local arena for a festival we havve each year :P

thanks and keep on postin :P

that wasnt directed at you dont worry.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
that wasnt directed at you dont worry.

alrighty sorry then for the huge post, :P plus im getting a good deal of of this guy, i mena i just got a 3200 guitar built form him so hes lowering all his prices, ( wondering why 8 )