just kiddin!!
just wanted to see who was awake at the wheel...

*expressing love for the entire UG family...learnin sh*t-loads from you mo-fo's!!
that's all, carry on.... UG
you just gave me an aneurism

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Very nice. Thats about as close to a rick roll as you can get without getting banned anymore.

Well done!
UG frowns upon worthless threads like this.

EDIT: I won't report you... someone else might, though.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Very nice. Thats about as close to a rick roll as you can get without getting banned anymore.

Well done!

Ahhh yes the rick roll... Had a buddy that wouldnt talk to me for two days becuase of that....
Quote by Pyrofretnic

Well done!

thanks!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
UG frowns upon worthless threads like this.

EDIT: I won't report you... someone else might, though.

thanks, man...just wanted to spread some cheer!!

Quote by primeguy31
just kiddin!!
just wanted to see who was awake at the wheel...

*expressing love for the entire UG family...learnin sh*t-loads from you mo-fo's!!
that's all, carry on.... UG

I know man, this is one educational website.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
ah don't give him too hard of a time guys. i think it was a few months ago or sometime less than a year when i sincerely thanked all of those in UG GG&A for helping me stray from bad purchase choices. see when i joined i first asked about my second practice amp and was looking at an MG. the nice guys here all blurted "TUBE OR DIE!!!....or the Vox valvetronix series" and saved me big time.

so you're welcome bro, speaking for myself i appreciate your courtesy.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
lotsa folk come in here not knowin much, and turn the 'puter off smarter than they were before...
i'm just a hobbyist, gettin back into it after 10yrs of bein outta the game, and from reading threads on here, i know better how to pick amps, pedals, etc....
i love this place...
Quote by slash_rocks2005
ah don't give him too hard of a time guys. i think it was a few months ago or sometime less than a year when i sincerely thanked all of those in UG GG&A for helping me stray from bad purchase choices. see when i joined i first asked about my second practice amp and was looking at an MG. the nice guys here all blurted "TUBE OR DIE!!!....or the Vox valvetronix series" and saved me big time.

so you're welcome bro, speaking for myself i appreciate your courtesy.

hat's off to ya!
You could've atleast posted this somewhere like the pit..
Signatures are overrated.
just so you know, reported for spam
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Moe.
You could've atleast posted this somewhere like the pit..

ok, i appologize for that, but since this is where i spend most of my time and where i learn the most, .....
to moe,

the pit has a way higher percentage of jerks and asses than GG&A which is the same reason i did something similar to the TS some months back in this specific section of the forums. but my thanks was regarding specific gratitude towards helping me not make stupid purchases. maybe that's why i never got any bashing or anything, b/c it was more relevant to the GG&A? lol

just don't think the guy's an ass at least, he's pumped up with community spirit, that's what everyone needs!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by chea_man
just so you know, reported for spam

why? i hated the mg i was lucky enough to get rid of....
how is this spam?
Quote by slash_rocks2005
to moe,

the pit has a way higher percentage of jerks and asses than GG&A which is the same reason i did something similar to the TS some months back in this specific section of the forums. but my thanks was regarding specific gratitude towards helping me not make stupid purchases. maybe that's why i never got any bashing or anything, b/c it was more relevant to the GG&A? lol

just don't think the guy's an ass at least, he's pumped up with community spirit, that's what everyone needs!!

thanks, dude. i appreciate the support, man.

ok, said what i wanted, got backed up, got flamed, now let this pig die, i guess...