idk i thought we could make a place where if you are sick with something (for me the flu) where you can go and just talk to people who all feel like miserable ****?
maybe?
if its been created before i'm sorry lol
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
hmm
i have a really bad ear ache
sinus head ache/toothache
a a bad cough

dont know really what i have though....
hmm forgot to mention mine, well i have the flu threw up 4 times yesterday morning
yikes
and right now i don't have any food in my stomach so i have a migraine combined with what feels like a tornado in my stomach lol
great feeling i assure you
hmmm andrew that sucks
antibiotics?
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by restless_thrash
inb4 metaldud:

My snorlax has a nasal cavity infection, so he snores!

*giggles like schoolgirl*

kekekekeke
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
i hope this doesnt turn into the tread for people complaining because they have the clap

edit: what am i saying? thats exactly what i hope happens
Quote by //ANDREW\\
hmm
i have a really bad ear ache
sinus head ache/toothache
a a bad cough

dont know really what i have though....

pop a few Vicodin and you will be fine
I have an upset stomach, and a bit of a cold ='[
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
well i had strep throat, i have a deep voice so i my voice sounded sooo ****ing hailarious, you have no idea..
I've been sick all week. I take zicam religiously, zinc tablets, vitamin c drinks, killed it. I don't like being sick. Summer seems an odd time to get sick too.
i was sick for like 2 months. i remember thinking to myself, i ca'nt wait till im' not sick. now that im' not, i feel rlly good about doing things i couldn't do, like talk to ppl and stuff. wll im kidna getting **** in my throat this morning when i woke up. i got it all out, but im slowly getting sick. i notcied it happens everytime i sing, like when im playing guitar and i sign a long, the next day my throat gets fuked up, then the next week im having the sniffles
I've got the sniffles.

D:
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
yeah exactly
i don't think i've ever gotten sick in this spring/summer time
its always in the winter
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE