i recently joined a band. and i need some ideas of what easy songs to play just to get started off. any suggestions??
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
Jam on some blues
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
i like to play classic rock
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
pick 3-5, letters play the chords for them, play one more than the others, then play a solo in that key

youre welcome
hahaha
12 bar blues. great way to get to know your band mates' style and abilities
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks