...and heavily depressed because of dysfunctional family problems and having no one to talk to is even worse...

....please help me feel marginally less like ****..
I feel your pain man but the pit is not where you should be looking for support.
-huggles- It'll be okay dude, it really will. I know your pain and I've been through several episodes of it.

Things will be just fine if you can just keep your chin up and admire the positives in your life rather then dwell on the negatives.
The Pit. The Movie.
I literally have no where to go. Its almost 1 am and I can't sleep because I'm so...out of it...
Quote by TheClincher
...and heavily depressed because of dysfunctional family problems and having no one to talk to is even worse...

....please help me feel marginally less like ****..

It could be worse. Everyone has tough times in life. Try to focus on the good things. Unless you're the most miserable human on earth, and judging that you have food, water, shelter and a PC you aren't, there are at least some good things.

Music, for example.
What's been happening? What exactly do you mean by dysfunctional?

I'm not trying to sound like a dumbass or impose, I just want to know the core of the problem
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Eminored
Wrong wrong wrong place to be. This is the Pit. Go to church, bud. They help anyone with anything.
I wouldn't.

You don't want to be told you're a sinning shit bag in addition to feeling shit.
Quote by Eminored
Wrong wrong wrong place to be. This is the Pit. Go to church, bud. They help anyone with anything.

This man speaks the truth
The Pit. The Movie.
Check your PMs, Clinchy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yeah the pit is kinda like a blackhole of happiness and win.....none ever escapes. unless doing barrell rolls, putting icy hot on it, getting AIDS or being consfused by fruit with a visage makes you happy this isn't the place to be bud.
Seeing the negative reaction I've seen here. Doesn't this raise the question of whether the majority of the pit really are douchebags like we stereotype ourselves to be? I mean, yes, there are more then a few, but there are some awesome and caring people as well.

Just take how we all supported Grundy for instance. I'm not comparing the two, I'm just saying that the Pit has the capability to desire a collective good. /rant
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Seeing the negative reaction I've seen here. Doesn't this raise the question of whether the majority of the pit really are douchebags like we stereotype ourselves to be? I mean, yes, there are more then a few, but there are some awesome and caring people as well.

Just take how we all supported Grundy for instance. I'm not comparing the two, I'm just saying that the Pit has the capability to desire a collective good. /rant

yes this is very true but you have to admit that most of the time the collective of the pit prescribes AIDS and barrell rolls for every ailment
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
yes this is very true but you have to admit that most of the time the collective of the pit prescribes AIDS and barrell rolls for every ailment

I'm not trying to argue, but as long as there are people to lend a helping hand, I think it's easy enough to ignore those wayward comments and sift through that to the people who actually want to help.
The Pit. The Movie.
jackoff: I would pm you but I'm on my stupid iPod safari browser and can't send pms..basically, my dad is a lying, self centered money grubbing jerk who gets all butthurt when things don't go his way. Tonight for example: I was talking to a friend on the phone whom he had allowed me to talk to. I got done talking with then and he comes in and starts screaming about how I didnt do dishes three hours ago from dinner even though we ate about a half hour prior to this. So he just drilled me into the ground about how much of a failure I am and how I never listen, which I actually do. So then he decided to ne real nice and went and commandered my car keys and said I gotta find my own ride to work 16 miles away when I have no one. Also no car for two weeks cuz I didnt do something apparently. Yeah love my life.
Quote by TheClincher
jackoff: I would pm you but I'm on my stupid iPod safari browser and can't send pms..basically, my dad is a lying, self centered money grubbing jerk who gets all butthurt when things don't go his way. Tonight for example: I was talking to a friend on the phone whom he had allowed me to talk to. I got done talking with then and he comes in and starts screaming about how I didnt do dishes three hours ago from dinner even though we ate about a half hour prior to this. So he just drilled me into the ground about how much of a failure I am and how I never listen, which I actually do. So then he decided to ne real nice and went and commandered my car keys and said I gotta find my own ride to work 16 miles away when I have no one. Also no car for two weeks cuz I didnt do something apparently. Yeah love my life.

Well, considering the source.. I wouldn't exactly care too much what your dad thinks of you. He sounds like he's a prick, no offense. There isn't much point in letting someone hurt your feelings when they're not a better person than you. As for the car issue, steal your keys back. Know where he's got them hidden?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.