This is the first song i have put on UG, please help me out. THANKS!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am standing still
In this world that’s spinning
Things going wrong
And no ones winning

I am standing still
In this world that’s spinning
Things going wrong
And no ones winning

So we try our best
To live each moment
Even when skies are grey
And when it comes down to it
All we have to say…..

Is just seize the day

Don’t miss your chance
For living out your dreams

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i need help from there

Much Love,
stjohnson90
im sorry but seize the day is already a song by.... avenged sevenfold i think its by them.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Yeah it's by avenged sevenfold, but the song was decent nonetheless
I didnt like the whole grey skies thing. To me thats one of the most cliche things someone can write
But oh well

Carpe Diem!
i think you should change the title its a song already by A7X otherwise i liked it

crit mine in my sig please? thanks
i hated it but in his defense just because a7x named a song that dosn't mean he can't a7x owns those lyrics with the title if the lyrics are diffrent title is fair game. people have been useing the same song titles for years. example misfits, slipknot and the ****ty tokio hotel all have a song named scream
Quote by The_Gray_KYLE
i hated it but in his defense just because a7x named a song that dosn't mean he can't a7x owns those lyrics with the title if the lyrics are diffrent title is fair game. people have been useing the same song titles for years. example misfits, slipknot and the ****ty tokio hotel all have a song named scream

you know whats ironic about that? avenged sevenfold has a song called scream too...that is very weird....
rename it! another song is way too popular for people to not call you a copycat

seize the day?

save this day?

keep our way?

keep your way?

just keep storming on it.
I got some good guitars, yo.