Page 1 of 3
EDIT: Since my original joke has brought forth a rush of nostalgia from the UG Community, I hereby rename this thread...

The Official "Hey, Remember That?" Thread

Enjoy.

ORIGINAL POST:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wt6XlVob_E

Or, well, close enough.

Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Last edited by Wulver at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Actually, that song is by Buckethead.

Actually, no it isn't. He did the solo to Firebird on that soundtrack.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, no it isn't. He did the solo to Firebird on that soundtrack.

Then it seems I've been lied to for some time.
Quote by happytimeharry

I ****ing love that song. I heard it on the radio a while ago, and I couldn't remember where I heard it from until the DJ said it was from Pete and Pete.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Does anyone remember the Road Trip episode...

The one where they were competing with the other family to see who had the highest luggage stack, and Dad was fighting for title of Road King? Of course!!
Quote by Blackening
it is by buckethead! -.-

No. No it is not. It is by the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Orchestra. Buckethead did the solo to Firebird.

16) Was Buckethead the guitarist on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV theme?
No. The songs from the TV show are credited "performed by Aaron Waters."

Buckethead did play a solo on Graeme Revell's song "Firebird," which appeared on the soundtrack album to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie. It was also released as the B-side for Shampoo’s single "Trouble" off of the soundtrack. That was Buckethead's only contribution and he was disappointed by the offensive portrayal of giant robots in the film.

The rumor that Buckethead played the theme song seems to have stemmed from some mislabelled MP3s on Kazaa.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by happytimeharry
The one where they were competing with the other family to see who had the highest luggage stack, and Dad was fighting for title of Road King? Of course!!

Exactly.
666 BRO
Awwwwwwwww...................I thought it would be a funny video of Dragonforce playing Pop-punk when they were teenagers
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No. No it is not. It is by the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Orchestra. Buckethead did the solo to Firebird.

Buckethead played the song for the first movie.
The best episode of Pete & Pete has to be the one where Mr. Tasty leaves and the gang tries to track him down. It was heartbreaking...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dwoGyVYwtLw&feature=related
You've all been ground into submission.

The best episode of Pete and Pete was the episode with Clark the Turtle.
Quote by vintage x metal

That was Buckethead's only contribution and he was disappointed by the offensive portrayal of giant robots in the film.

Lol.
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh my god, I used to know that entire theme song by heart! Damn, Nickelodeon used to be so awesome...

Yeah, I'd like to know who fucked up by putting the current programming on there.

Here is another good one, what the hell happened to this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LJx8-DGgbiM&feature=related
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by ralph wiggum

I'm going to have to disagree here, and I think I'm going to have to call you a philistine for not understanding and appreciating the subtle brilliance of the Salute Your Shorts theme song. The beauty of that song is enough to bring a grown man to tears.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2K4iTh1TL9g
Quote by vintage x metal

LOL at all the comments debating who is the best Ranger.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
LOL at all the comments debating who is the best Ranger.

Tommy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Kankuro
^ +1 to Tommy, god damn he was beastin'.

I'm not gay or anything, but I so would. He shouldn't have been with that slut Kimberly. She was a total valley girl, and definitely beneath him. He should have been with that hot ass Trini. Mmmm... Trini.

Seriously, after Tommy was on the show, I was convinced that the Power Rangers were stealing my ideas and that I had legal grounds to sue them because of drawings I had made with dates, of my own Power Rangers designs. I had a Green Ranger AND a White Ranger. And a gold ranger. And then so did the show. I was a paranoid kid, man..

Gold Ranger is when the show went downhill, to be honest. It was probably my worst creation.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm going to have to disagree here, and I think I'm going to have to call you a philistine for not understanding and appreciating the subtle brilliance of the Salute Your Shorts theme song. The beauty of that song is enough to bring a grown man to tears.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2K4iTh1TL9g

I see your Saved by the Bell and raise you one Nick Arcade.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pkAFnFp1DNw&feature=related

edit:

Quote by Jack Off Jill
He should have been with that hot ass Trini. Mmmm... Trini.

She died a while back, didn't she? Car wreck me thinks...
Page 1 of 3