Psychedelico
UG's Flying Lemur
1,584 IQ
There didn't seem to be one already, and from what I've heard of him he seems pretty good.

Anybody got any album recommendations?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Crystal Silence, with Gary Burton, is my favorite.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
srvflood
UnRegistered User
457 IQ
I love his album with Bela Fleck.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Joey-Tribiani
yes
1,743 IQ
yeah, Spain is one hell of a song!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Axegrinder#9
I pwn You
913 IQ
yeah I really don't know about Chick Corea's more recent work - I think he should **** the Scientology crap and make some real honest music like he used to before. I think I'm one of the few people who don't like any of Chick Corea's electric projects (save his work with Miles Davis' Bitches Brew) - I never got the whole thing that he tried doing with RTF or the Electric Band.

Apart from Crystal Silence which Resi mentioned, I would highly recommend his 1968 album "Now he Sings, Now he Sobs" with Miroslav Vituous on bass and Roy Haynes on drums. Now that's what I want to hear from Chick Corea.