no, but I plan on checking it out which is why I am posting a comment in the first place. I like to hear new music (I'm assuming he's a musician)
yeah i've heard of them. i have a couple of there songs on my laptop. my favorite is "Clandestino"
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone
yeah i've heard of them. i have a couple of there songs on my laptop. my favorite is "Clandestino"

"Bongo bong" is a pretty cool song as well.

And yes he is a musician.
Manu Chao is sweet! My mate just gave me all his stuff a few months ago and when I first heard it I was just in awe!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Manu Chao is great. Got all his albums (and all of his previous bands Mano Negra and Hot Pants albums), and seen him live.

Great musician - absolute legend.
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
love Manu Chao. I actually found his Clandestino cd tossed out That was actually the first time I heard his music, so whoever tossed it, thanks!
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY