Poll: Who would win?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who would win?
Batman
9 45%
Iron Man
11 55%
Voters: 20.
in real life? iron man would never be able to make any of the tech that he has in the comics. batman would be able to make most of his tech with realistic technology.

therefore, batman wins.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Batman, without Tony's suit, he's a complete puss. Batman is smarter, more agile, and stealthier. He could use some sort of device to make his suit malfunction.

Here's a real battle Samus vs. Iron Man.
666 BRO
well, batman is a really good fighter even without all of his gadgets, Tony Stark isn't, plus Bruce Wayne could probably build a better Iron Man type suit if he wanted.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Batman > all superheroes.
Quote by Kankuro
Samus would screw atteck or super missile Iron Man after hitting him with the Ice Beam. No contest.

Samus vs. Solid Snake. That'd be interesting.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 1, 2008,
Proton cannon.
Also, considering the Batcave is pretty hidden, and Tony Stark's mansion is huge, it would be logical to assume that Iron Man would have turf advantage, seeing as how it's more likely for Batman to seek out Iron Man then vice versa.

Without the suit, Batman would kick ass, but since Iron Man is basically the suit, you can't really factor that in.

Samus would own Iron Man. Chozo blood.
Quote by Kankuro
Batman, without Tony's suit, he's a complete puss. Batman is smarter, more agile, and stealthier. He could use some sort of device to make his suit malfunction.

Iron Man. Because he is not a woman.

CONTROVERSY IN THE PIT!
<Han> I love Hitler
Batman, ffs...
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail