Well I'm trying to make a point of how stupid and unfair frenchys thread was. Though i'm sure he'll just ban me because he wouldn't want anything to threaten his (*her, sorry) image of ultimate power and authority.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
Well I'm trying to make a point of how stupid and unfair frenchys thread was. Though i'm sure he'll just ban me because he wouldn't want anything to threaten his (*her, sorry) image of ultimate power and authority.

shut up
Quote by FloydBarchetta

ur a may 08er ur point of veiw does not count

thread/
Yeh, same rules for everyone! Frenchy should tongue a sack.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
And the best part is, if I ask why I was banned it will be for spam. What a hypocritical douche. Why is he even a mod? An S-mod at that? There are hundreds of people on here who would be better mods than him.
Even now, people are reading the thread and not posting because they know they'll get banned if they say anything other than *reported*. You shouldn't log onto a forum and be in constant fear of getting banned. I've had it with site.
btw i've been here since 05. this is an obvious multi because of frenchy's previous douchebaggery.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
17. why...

Because this is an internet forum, and you shouldn't really care so much. Frenchy didn't do anything wrong...the idiots posted when he said he would ban them. Grow up and stop being so immature.

Quote by FloydBarchetta
And the best part is, if I ask why I was banned it will be for spam. What a hypocritical douche. Why is he even a mod? An S-mod at that? There are hundreds of people on here who would be better mods than him.
Even now, people are reading the thread and not posting because they know they'll get banned if they say anything other than *reported*. You shouldn't log onto a forum and be in constant fear of getting banned. I've had it with site.
btw i've been here since 05. this is an obvious multi because of frenchy's previous douchebaggery.

multi account *reported*

get off the ****ing computer if u dislike his actions so much

Edit: i see what you did there, this is a trap, by being a total dickwad ur gettin more people tp post in this thread, but still frenchy wont get de-modded because of a stupid thread like this
Last edited by bowdyyz69 at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Because this is an internet forum, and you shouldn't really care so much. Frenchy didn't do anything wrong...the idiots posted when he said he would ban them. Grow up and stop being so immature.

He's supposed to stop spam, not influence it. And you're right, it kind of frightens me how angry i'm getting about this. I probably shouldn't care so much, but I do. Sue me.
Quote by bowdyyz69
multi account *reported*

get off the ****ing computer if u dislike his actions so much

banning someone for having a multi account is like putting someone in jail and giving them the key to their cell. it's useless.
Frenchy's thread was a bit stupid really, though not that unfair, but doing this is just sinking to his level, and because Frenchy has more power, you will lose. Don't play the other person's game if you're weaker. Play your own game. Moron.

EDIT: He's not a multi-account user. He made that account a couple of weeks ago. Or at least, if he is a multi-account user, he didn't make the other account because he got banned because he posted in that thread.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Jun 1, 2008,
fighting fire with fire results in your home being burned to the ground.

or at least the point you're trying to make.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Weee... Another n00b fighting for Pit justice.

*grabs popcorn*

I want to see blood!
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
wtf are you even talking about? I know i'm getting banned. I just want frenchy to try to see things from my point of view and understand that he doesn't need to play god. I bet you some of the people he banned made multis. And I know that various spam threads have been made asking about his thread (including this one). All he did was encourage multis and spam threads. Way to go mod.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
He's supposed to stop spam, not influence it. And you're right, it kind of frightens me how angry i'm getting about this. I probably shouldn't care so much, but I do. Sue me.

He didn't influence it. He said if people posted, then they would get banned. So basically, people who posted in there where asking for bannings.
Quote by teh_Beatles
Weee... Another n00b fighting for Pit justice.

*grabs popcorn*

I want to see blood!

Quote by FloydBarchetta
btw i've been here since 05. this is an obvious multi because of frenchy's previous douchebaggery

Reading before you post. It helps you look less stupid in the end.
Quote by FloydBarchetta

Meh. Being 08'er is not what makes you a n00b.

Its because you are being stupid.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
the only people that would be encouraged to make multis and spam, are the ones so pigheadedly arrogant that rather than just accept that they may have been banned..

they have to create a new account and a spam thread just to "fight the power"

the mods power is ultimate and your "point" is nonexistent because no one cares as much as you seem to.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by FloydBarchetta

Noob =/= Newb
if you didnt want to get banned, why did you post in that thread? frenchy made it very clear. its your fault, not his.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
He didn't influence it. He said if people posted, then they would get banned. So basically, people who posted in there where asking for bannings.

Then why even make the thread? It's true that they shouldn't have posted, what's the point in making a thread where anyone who posts will get banned? That's pure spam. In fact, it's worse than spam. It just hurts the forums and shows the immaturity and stupidity within the moderating team.
Quote by FloydBarchetta
Then why even make the thread? It's true that they shouldn't have posted, what's the point in making a thread where anyone who posts will get banned? That's pure spam. In fact, it's worse than spam. It just hurts the forums and shows the immaturity and stupidity within the moderating team.

WHO CARES?

He was drunk. Get over it. I'm sure everybody he banned, will be unbanned soon enough.
Quote by Zugunruhe
if you didnt want to get banned, why did you post in that thread? frenchy made it very clear. its your fault, not his.

I didn't post in that thread. I was banned earlier because frenchy wanted to waive his power. this just pissed me off because it was so stupid and unnecessary of him and I wanted to make a point.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
WHO CARES?

He was drunk. Get over it. I'm sure everybody he banned, will be unbanned soon enough.

lol. He was drunk. So if I am drunk right now, is it all ok? will i not be banned?
oh goodie!
Quote by FloydBarchetta
I don't need rights. Just the majority.

No you don't.

Piss off.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
WHO CARES?

I was very, very sober when made that thread, actually.

I unbanned some of them last night. The ones who hadn't posted in FOTB.

The others will get unbanned some time, depending on how annoying they are in FOTB. Several of them have made new accounts and will therefore remain banned.

I still don't see any reason to unban them, to be honest. If they're stupid enough to post in that thread and not expect me to ban them, then they probably deserve it.

Many users have told me they think it's hilarious, some have suggested making it a regular thing to clear idiots out of the Pit. If the odd one thinks I'm a hypocritical douche, I really don't care.

I can't take credit for the idea though, I saw it ages ago on the Explosm forums. Although I don't rememeber anyone over there getting pissy
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...