Just felt like alerting people that the guitar domain of payless guitars has been closed down.
It's about time too! I hate fakes.
So yeah, that's one down, many more to go.

Discuss.

Mods: Close this if you think it's spam, I don't mind. And I'm sorry if it is.
Signatures are overrated.
It can only be a good thing, id have more respect if all these people just tried making a guitar brand of their own.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
it's good they closed it down. here in my country, there are also a lot of guitar builders who put Fender, Ibanez, Carvin and many more brands on their guitar. it's a pity though. before, i thought Carvin was a cheapo and crap guitar. but then i soon learned that the Carvin i see here are fakes.
Quote by Snapple
It can only be a good thing, id have more respect if all these people just tried making a guitar brand of their own.

How would their sales go with a name like 'payless guitars' on the headstock though?
Quote by Moe.
How would their sales go with a name like 'payless guitars' on the headstock though?

they could have thought of a better name.
Quote by leviticus_22953
they could have thought of a better name.

They rip off other brands, how creative do you think they are?
Unknown guitar brands are always a gamble. They can totally suck, or they can be a really good deal. That's why you should always test guitars out first.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
Unknown guitar brands are always a gamble. They can totally suck, or they can be a really good deal. That's why you should always test guitars out first.

Unknown guitar brands?
This was nothing but a company ripping off Epiphones, ESP's, Gibsons and so forth and trying to sell them as the real thing.
Oh, I see. Well, good for them they got shut down. What exactly did they do with the guitars? Did they like paint over the headstock logo?
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
No.
They got crap woods, crap parts, put them together badly, then put the brands headstock on it and tried selling it as the real thing.

You do know what a fake is, yes?
'Tis good news. These companies should be more like Walmart and not stamp "Gibson" on every piece of shit that they take...
Oh I see...
I thought you meant it was like they were taking their guitars and stamping the brand on it.

Yeah, i know what fake is. My friend has a strat that he says is fender, but I couldn't find a Fender logo (except for the headstock which wierdly, the writing was black, not the shiny writing they do.) nor a serial code. He still thinks its an american standard though.
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by Moe.
They rip off other brands, how creative do you think they are?

well, i think thinking of a name is easier than building hundreds or thousands of fake guitars. they could have used their last names (e.g. Fender, Gibson and Peavey are all last names). just my opinion. anyway, it's very good they closed down.