Page 1 of 2
Mine does. I want to know whether he's allowed or not because it's extremely distracting, not to mention unprofessional, and it's my HSC year, so I need to do well. I go to a private school, so I pay a fair amount for a good education and he does this and it drives me crazy.
Just introduce the kid to paedobear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What, does your teacher have a super hot daughter you can't keep your eyes off?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Kensai
Just introduce the kid to paedobear.

No, Kensai

Quote by Alter-Bridge
What, does your teacher have a super hot daughter you can't keep your eyes off?

No, it's a 4 year old boy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. The only time his dad shuts him up is when he yells, otherwise he talks over the top of him. Makes it really hard to take notes
If the kid pays the fees and is old enough and meets other criteria to study in the school, why not? If however the kid is not actually learning and just sitting there being a distraction or is a baby then go on complain to the headmaster, and WTF is HSC?
Quote by fretsonfire74
No, it's a 4 year old boy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. The only time his dad shuts him up is when he yells, otherwise he talks over the top of him. Makes it really hard to take notes

Sounds like the kid whines less than you are now.
Quote by Shred Head
If the kid pays the fees and is old enough and meets other criteria to study in the school, why not? If however the kid is not actually learning and just sitting there being a distraction or is a baby then go on complain to the headmaster, and WTF is HSC?

Read my above post. He does it so he doesn't have to pay for childcare. The kid's 4. And he brings BOTH kids to the extension english lessons. Every. damn. lesson. HSC is the final exams before leaving school. Like SAT's i assume?
I agree with Shred Head.

If he is just distracting you, then you should go to the head. I don't think teachers should be allowed anyway unless they're old and know when not to talk.
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
A crap little half-size starter guitar

Pedals:
Digitech RP90

Amps:
Roland Cube 30X
A cheap 10W
I see, and does the head-teacher know? If so and he/she doesn't mind there's the education authorities you can complain to, if the head doesn't know, go ahead, complain by all means, he may hate you but if you want to do well you deserve it.
im pretty much sure thats not allowed
its very unprofessional tbh.
just tell the head (or the highest authority you can get to)
should sort it out

(i realise i may sound too serious but this sounds annoying )
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by Shred Head

WTF is WTF???
Welcome to the Most BORING Place On Earth!!! !
Perhaps the teacher is going through a tough time? Divorced and landed with the kids. Cant leave the kid at home and cant afford any form of child care...

and YOUR the one to complain?!?! For shame...

BTW, in Australia HSC stands for Higher School Certificate. Its basically the end of year test before leaving high school.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
.. what songs you playing for your hsc? =D
I named my acoustic guitar Paris, cause' its got a big hole
No, that's not allowed. Talk to your teacher about it and threaten to tell the head (or governing body, just any authority) if he doesn't stop bringing his brat into your classroom.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by hazzmatazz
Why does he bring him anyway?

He must think that a school is a makeshift daycare system.

Quote by batiboy06
just tell you teacher and explain everything. i think he would understand.

I've confronted him about it and basically got told that I can't tell him how to teach or raise his kids because I'm not a teacher or a dad. I came back with how un-professional it is, and he wouldn't have a bar of it, he wouldn't even listen.
Who is paedo bear? Pedo bear's third cousin?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by fretsonfire74

I've confronted him about it and basically got told that I can't tell him how to teach or raise his kids because I'm not a teacher or a dad. I came back with how un-professional it is, and he wouldn't have a bar of it, he wouldn't even listen.

Then what are you waiting for? Get him fired already.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
As far as whether or not there are rules against teachers bringing people to class with them, I'm not sure (though I would expect it to be against the rules), but I think schools, particularly private ones, have obligations to prevent regular distractions from occurring where possible. I would complain the the dean if you have one, or the principal if you don't.

It's not something you should be expected to do nothing about; if he's harming your education during a time when you really need it, he needs to be dealt with, it's the right thing to do. Any school that lets something like that go should then let people act like idiots during class and distract others.
Quote by SamTotman
Who is paedo bear? Pedo bear's third cousin?

I do believe it is the shortened version of the proper spelling of paedophile...
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
As far as whether or not there are rules against teachers bringing people to class with them, I'm not sure (though I would expect it to be against the rules), but I think schools, particularly private ones, have obligations to prevent regular distractions from occurring where possible. I would complain the the dean if you have one, or the principal if you don't.

It's not something you should be expected to do nothing about; if he's harming your education during a time when you really need it, he needs to be dealt with, it's the right thing to do. Any school that lets something like that go should then let people act like idiots during class and distract others.

Thankyou for one of the most intelligent statements I've read on UG. This has been almost my exact argument with him. This kid would yell about anything, whether it be the door closing, he wants his dad to put his empty chip packet in the bin, etc. My argument is that if he could do it, then why can't I?
Quote by fretsonfire74
Thankyou for one of the most intelligent statements I've read on UG. This has been almost my exact argument with him. This kid would yell about anything, whether it be the door closing, he wants his dad to put his empty chip packet in the bin, etc. My argument is that if he could do it, then why can't I?

Everyone in this thread has said the exact same thing and suddenly his post is the most intelligent? Oh fine then, I see how it is.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Everyone in this thread has said the exact same thing and suddenly his post is the most intelligent? Oh fine then, I see how it is.

He said it much more eloquently.

Anywho, I'm going to bed UG. Goodnight. I have to tackle this problem tomorrow if it is indeed now allowed
Quote by fretsonfire74
He said it much more eloquently.

Anywho, I'm going to bed UG. Goodnight. I have to tackle this problem tomorrow if it is indeed now allowed

I was just messing with you anyway.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

Yes... everyone...

<.<

>.>
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes... everyone...

<.<

>.>

Oh sorry, your response was surprisingly forgettable.

I liked SOADisdabest's suggestion most

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

I agree, here I am trying to be smart and that guy gets all the attention
Quote by fretsonfire74

You're very welcome.

Quote by break-me-in

You don't like me, do you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Quote by Shred Head
I agree, here I am trying to be smart and that guy gets all the attention

Yea, I'll tend to do that. Life can be a bitch can't it?
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Jun 1, 2008,
Tell the principle. If the kids just sitting there being looked after by his dad that pathetic. It shouldnt happen, the kids a distraction to him as well as the students, especially for a highschool.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

I was just messing about, I couldn't care less.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

I was just messing about, I couldn't care less.

Yes, but I know you want my money so the troll will continue to watch you......
/Custom User Title
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Yes, but I know you want my money so the troll will continue to watch you......
/Custom User Title

<.<
>.>
>.<

You win this round, troll.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
<.<
>.>
>.<

You win this round, troll.

I have warned many-an-opponent before that you can NEVER defeat the troll!!!
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
I have warned many-an-opponent before that you can NEVER defeat the troll!!!

Hate only makes you stronger, right?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2