Can someone help i recently uploaded sum new photos and i changed one of dem to my default profile photo but it hasn't changed yet...its been like 2hrs so i think theres something wrong... i've tried loggin out and back in but it still didn't change

any advice???
it takes some time

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by guitar-guy01
Can someone help i recently uploaded sum new photos and i changed one of dem to my default profile photo but it hasn't changed yet...its been like 2hrs so i think theres something wrong... i've tried loggin out and back in but it still didn't change

any advice???

OMG EVERYBODY CARES!
ctrl+f5
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Within an hour of getting up, you uploaded pictures of yourself to UG? Way to start the day. Heard of breakfast? Showers? Getting Dressed? Friends and Family?
IT'S THE END OF THIS WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!

(And I feel fine... )
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by King Krapp
Within an hour of getting up, you uploaded pictures of yourself to UG? Way to start the day. Heard of breakfast? Showers? Getting Dressed? Friends and Family?

short breakfast, had shower after photos were uploaded... anythin else you wanna know... took a leak aswell

guess it IS easier to criticise than help
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! REPENT YOUR SINS!!! THE END IS COMING, AND NO-ONE WILL BE SPARED!!!

(Why is this thread still here? )

Look, just upload it again, it's not a major issue. Ok, TS? Now run along and play.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I can see a photo on your profile. is it still not coming up?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
1. wait longer
2. try again
3. ask for help in the new member's forum
from daylight...
...into darkness