What is the most ugly intro ever

Mine is Don't Tread on Me - metallica Dunno why its just sucks..

hah, i agree, it really doesnt fit into metallica to me. the original is from the musical West Side Story , i think it's called Who Wants To Live In America. just google it.
Quote by xxx_lionel_xxx
What is the most ugly intro ever

Mine is Don't Tread on Me - metallica Dunno why its just sucks..

I like that riff actually.
Kick The Bucket by MSI grates me a bit.

I can't remember which song it is, and cba to check, but there's a Dropkick Murphys song with a bagpipe opening that I don't really enjoy.

Anything Goes by GNR gets me a bit as well.

EDIT: Deeper Underground by Jamiroquai. I always have to fast forward it, and even when I listen, it's really annoying. Generally it comes up on shuffle as well, so it's not until after quite a while of fade-in that I know.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 1, 2008,
I don't like the muted part of Voodoo Child
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire by QOTSA
the whole radio thing just pisses me off :/
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Most dragonforce intros.

And the intro to 'chaosweaver' by scar symmetry, that sounds like the intro to a dragonforce song.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Honestly, having listened to Ride the Lightning, Kill 'Em All, Master of Puppets, the Black Album, and ...And Justice for All, I can say that Metallica has the ugliest, worst intros I have ever heard.

All of them were just rubbish.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by charlie__flynn
You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire by QOTSA
the whole radio thing just pisses me off :/

It's all part of the album's radio theme. It's quite essential to the whole idea, and it fits well in that sense. I've never had a problem with it anyway, I just let it roll passed and onto the song....
Biffy Clyro - Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies (first track of Puzzle)

****ing great song but you always have to skip the first minute because of that really irritating intro..check it out if you don't know it!
Quote by PlayMadness
Honestly, having listened to Ride the Lightning, Kill 'Em All, Master of Puppets, the Black Album, and ...And Justice for All, I can say that Metallica has the ugliest, worst intros I have ever heard.

Yes, I agree, Metallica intros generally don't do the rest of the song justice, which is a shame.
Quote by PlayMadness

Even Battery? I love the intro to Battery...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by PlayMadness

dunno man, i love all the intros of metallica.
Quote by PlayMadness

:nonono:

Fade to black... is amazing. The beginning solo gives me chills when it gets really high.

And battery is just plain awesome when it gets all metal on ya.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I really hate the first few seconds of: The Skull Beneath The Skin - Megadeth. Sounds horrible...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I hate Iron Man . Probably gonna get flamed, but its intro retardedly cheesy.
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not