unless im being a bit thick. . . .could happen drinking does that to me. but does the pit not need an official historian to record all the epic moments. . . . like the banned thread from today, and all the other epicnesses, pass the salad/thread conversations etc

me being relatively new i hear about all sortsa things lke the pit of destiny and have seen an april fools day or two but think they all need to be put together to let people who are new or not a hardcore pit monkey to see them all

discuss
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

Just attack 'em with some pliers dude.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i didnt suggest it in the site suggestions forum because i did a typical pit monke moment and posted then thought. . . .and i dont think the archives have them in tbh, and you cant discuss the uber pwnage people suffered

i dont know tho i may be wrong
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.
I'm just saying you should do a little research first.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i did look in the archived threads but couldnt find anything particularly lol worthy, and the site sugestions i thought was more for layout etc not for a thread of peoples memories, and yam. . . . .go for it, what have you been here for and link me to to it. i am in need of lolness afer the a levels ive been thru + revision for what im going to fal tomoro
Quote by AvengedThrice
Best thread name EVER.

about me XD

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote:

I wish I was gay.