Page 1 of 3
well acording to NME

http://www.nme.com/news/nirvana/37013

I dont want any Kurt bashing ( although i dont care about courtney love ) , okay maybe he couldnt solo like slash but he wrote alot of good songs and was very influencial. I just cant believe someone stole his ashes though.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Courtney Love probably sold them for a penny whistle.

most likely
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
thats terrible like i kno alotta people like him alot but like to like him soo much to steal hi ashes...thats just totally wrong. i hope she gets them bak
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Courtney did it.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Firstly this is NME,
Secondly this is NME getting their shtity news from the News of the World - an even ****tier newspaper
Thirdly, the man is dead and has been for quite sometime why are we still bothered?
Fissh demands you cease this faggotry at once!
not that i care a whole lot about Kurt Cobain, but thats terrible. stealing anyone's ashes is just messed up. i might not like Courtney Love, but i feel bad for her.
Quote by kaptink
Keith Richards has already snorted them!

+1
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
"Love is quoted by the paper as saying: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do." "

Sounds fine to me xD
The Pit. The Movie.
I hope someone confuses them for chocolate milk mix.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
"I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."

Why would anyone tell newspapers they are suicidal, its just complete attention whoring. Hopefully the ashes get returned...fair enough stealing like jewelry and stuff is pretty bad but a persons ASHES thats pretty sick and twisted tbh.
Dang it Keith Richards, wasnt snorting you dad enough? did you really have to do kurt too?
Quote by freddaahh
I hope someone confuses them for chocolate milk mix.

Then drinks it and gets visions of Kurt whilst building a ladder to heaven?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
this just sucks...or else it would if i wasnt the person who took them...not to say i am...cuz im not...okay?
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
That's disgusting. How could anyone be so sick?
I no that nobody here is likely to be a fan of Courtney Love, and I don't blame you, but still...

It really does seem that she loved this guy to pieces, and is quite ruined at the idea of this having happened.

Hopefully this entire article is just complete rubbish, and I can get back to watching some of the Young and the Restless. I meant Muscle flexing. Not soap operas, big time muscle flexing, and eating a whole cow. Alive!
Global warming at my homework, sir.
...the location of which has previously been kept secretwere taken from the Los Angeles home of his widow Courtney Love.

I thought the location was kept a secret?

Oh and the one above me, picture fail.
A Teddy Bear? Maby they didnt even know what they were, if they took jewlery too.

either way, Courtney is putting on a bit of a show dont you think? saying shes suicidal and stuff, all while being Interviewed by a bunch of news groups? Bit of an Attenion Wh*re me thinks.
I should have stolen his ashes.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
That's pretty disgusting. I know everyone is like "Oh it's Courney Love and she's a ***** blah blah" and "He sukz neway lol" but it's his body.

She's just another person for ****s sake who lost her husband and anyone that did that is sick and cruel.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life

Love is quoted by the paper as saying: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do."
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
That's pretty disgusting. I know everyone is like "Oh it's Courney Love and she's a ***** blah blah" and "He sukz neway lol" but it's his body.

She's just another person for ****s sake who lost her husband and anyone that did that is sick and cruel.

Exactly. I'd be pretty suicidal if someone took my husbands ashes...and gay. But this is just unbelievable, some people nowadays show absolutey no respect.
Someone is probably soaking in a bathtub surrounded by kurt dust and pieces.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Spay
"Love is quoted by the paper as saying: "I can't believe anyone would take Kurt's ashes from me. I find it disgusting and right now I'm suicidal. If I don't get them back I don't know what I'll do." "

Sounds fine to me xD

agreed...
punk&metal wrote:

why would they star in a movie making fun of themselves

Subject: Spinal Tap.

Chill!
who cares? he's dead, it's not like he can do anything with them now anyway
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
his wife says that she is suicidal, after how many years of him being dead she still could kill herself over it, i mean yes fair enough she was married to him but still she has to move on and let it go even if the ashes are returned or not.
Quote by Whiskky
...Maybe someone's sniffing him right now!

Probably Keith Richards!

Edit: Sorrt, a little late for that joke!
Quote by BadgeMan
who cares? he's dead, it's not like he can do anything with them now anyway

So that makes it ok?

How would you like it if you loved your wife, she committed suicide, all you had left of her was her ashes and some idiot went and robbed them?

There is a big fuss about it, but a lot of people actually care. He was one of the greats no matter what you say.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Page 1 of 3