Tomorrow, I'm doing my individual oral evaluation in Portuguese class. Yet, I'm clueless on what to talk about, I have no ideas whatsoever. Some have crossed my mind, like talking about some book or band, but that's too bland and generic.

So Pit, go ahead and give me all you've got.

Edit: And no, I'm not going to Rick Roll my class... Unfortunately.
Last edited by Whiskky at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by FireandFlames
Pokemon, and your tactic on beating the Elite 4.

i looked at the title for the thread and thought "i bet someone comes up with POKEMON!" and sure enough, you did....

talk about you struggling to chose a topic to speak about
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Talk about why you would've rather taken another class
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

talk about some event that never actually happened, like the german revoloution of 2003.
don't drink and drive, smoke and fly. actually, do both, if that's what you want. i won't care.
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
Talk about why you would've rather taken another class

Ahah. Unfotunately, this one's obligatory, and this year was especially boring, seeing as only next year will we get back at studying literature.

Anyway, keep 'em coming.

Edit: I'm literaly laughing my ass off at the Pokemon stuff because I have the shamelessness to do that.
Quote by 01gunsnroses
talk bout ure mommies titties, that always helps

no seriously! talk bout ure mommies titties
Describe individually and in detail each strand of hair on your head, then move on to your chest, arms and to top it all of your legs, it may technically count as murder that you borded your class to death but i'm no lawyer so I can't really help you there.
Talk about how Portugal will win the Euro 2008 because Figo is going to come out of nowhere in the final against Italy and score the final goal.

or talk about UG - The best site in the world.
We' com referência a nenhuns desconhecido a amar Você sabe as réguas e assim que faz mim Um commitment' cheio; s que I' m que pensa de você wouldn' t começ este de todo o outro indivíduo Eu apenas quero dizê-lo como I' sentimento de m Conseguiu fazê-lo compreender * Nunca indo dá-lo acima Nunca indo deixá-lo para baixo Nunca indo funcionar ao redor e abandoná-lo Nunca indo fazer-lhe o grito Nunca indo dizer adeus Nunca indo dizer uma mentira e feri-lo We' a VE conhece-se durante tanto tempo Seu heart' s que dmói Mas you' re recue demasiado para dizê-lo Dentro dos nós ambos sabemos what' s que vai sobre nós sabemos o jogo e o we' re ir jogá-lo E se você me pergunta como I' sentimento de m Don' t diz-me you' re demasiado cortinas a ver (* repetição) dê-o acima. dê-o acima dê-o acima, dê-o acima nunca indo dar nunca indo dar, dê-o acima nunca indo dar nunca indo dar acima, cinco você Eu apenas quero dizê-lo como I' sentimento de m Conseguiu fazê-lo compreender (* repita 3 vezes)

Sorry for wall of text, forgot where the line breaks are
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
spanish armada is always cool
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
This
Quote by metaldud536
Summarize the entire first season of Pokemon

or this.
Quote by Jangles5150
talk about some event that never actually happened, like the german revoloution of 2003.
Quote by demonsheep
We' com referência a nenhuns desconhecido a amar Você sabe as réguas e assim que faz mim Um commitment' cheio; s que I' m que pensa de você wouldn' t começ este de todo o outro indivíduo Eu apenas quero dizê-lo como I' sentimento de m Conseguiu fazê-lo compreender * Nunca indo dá-lo acima Nunca indo deixá-lo para baixo Nunca indo funcionar ao redor e abandoná-lo Nunca indo fazer-lhe o grito Nunca indo dizer adeus Nunca indo dizer uma mentira e feri-lo We' a VE conhece-se durante tanto tempo Seu heart' s que dmói Mas you' re recue demasiado para dizê-lo Dentro dos nós ambos sabemos what' s que vai sobre nós sabemos o jogo e o we' re ir jogá-lo E se você me pergunta como I' sentimento de m Don' t diz-me you' re demasiado cortinas a ver (* repetição) dê-o acima. dê-o acima dê-o acima, dê-o acima nunca indo dar nunca indo dar, dê-o acima nunca indo dar nunca indo dar acima, cinco você Eu apenas quero dizê-lo como I' sentimento de m Conseguiu fazê-lo compreender (* repita 3 vezes)

Yeah, singing it in portuguese would be hilarious xD

Kudos on using an online translator, too. Unlimited source of lulz.

Edit:

Quote by Jangles5150

It would be awesome if I could pull that off.
The time you saw and hunted the manbearpig in the rocky mountains (in Canada, and Us I think..).
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
The time you saw and hunted the manbearpig in the rocky mountains (in Canada, and Us I think..).

^ I think we have a winner...

P.S. what does the portugese actually say? I don't have the time to look for a translator
Quote by demonsheep

I'm guessing that's rick astley, correct?

EDIT: lol, google traslator:

We 'with reference to any unknown to love You know the rules and so that makes me a commitment' full; s that I 'm thinking that, you wouldn' t começ that of any other individual I just want to say how I 'He m feeling of doing so understand * Never going pass it up Never going to let you down Never work going around and leave it never going to make him cry never going to say goodbye Never going to say a lie and hurt We it 'the VE-known for so long if your heart' s that dmói But you 're back to say so too Within both of us know what' s vai that we know about the game and we 're going play - And so if you ask me how I 'm feeling of Don' t tell me you 're too curtains to see (* repeat) give it up. give it up give it up, give it up never going to give never going to give, give it up never going to give never going to give up, five I just want you to say as I 'm feeling of It do so understand (* repeat 3 times)
two and a half men.
Quote by gigi666
Talk about the pit.

You will get laid big time.
two and a half men.
when in doubt talk about drugs. You could discuss their potential to better society as a whole, or you could rant about some elaborate trip. Or you could just talk about how great they are.
Quote by WhoArt?
when in doubt talk about drugs. You could discuss their potential to better society as a whole, or you could rant about some elaborate trip. Or you could just talk about how great they are.

Talking about drugs without always outlining how bad they are would probably make my teacher think I'm socially retarded :\

But seriously, I need something that would be interesting to everyone. The first one (we started last class) was very interesting. She talked about obscure, random facts, like what happens to the eyes of a hamster if we hang him upside down, or how many litres of milk a person can drink in a hour before throwing up.
I'm sorry for the double post, but I just had an idea. Does anyone remember that thread with really moving, mostly historical pictures? I think I'll show some of those and do the story behind them. But I searched for it and I just can't find the damned thread, only a shorter one, that still had some of the pictures I had in mind.

Does anyone remember what thread was?