Im a guitarist from Solihull. I want some people to play with and probably form a band with this summer. I've been playing for a couple of years and i'm pretty good and more importantly dedicated. If i want to lean something, i will learn it pretty fast depending on how hard it is.

Im looking to jam / play covers and make songs to. I play lead mostly but and good at rhythm to. Looking for a bassist (although my friend may be able to play bass with us if we don't get one), a drummer and another guitarist (rhythm or lead). Would be better if you lived in Solihull as i can't drive yet, but anywhere near really.

I like everything from prog metal to shoegaze. My favourites are:
Muse
The Mars Volta
RATM
Radiohead
At The Drive In
The Strokes
Mogwai
Mastodon
Mew
Arcade Fire
Sigur Ros
Beirut
My Bloody Valentine (Not an emo band!!! Shoegaze)
Neutral Milk Hotel
etc

Oh and im 17 and in college.
Send me a PM or something. Cheers guyz!

Im also up for joining a band that needs a guitarist.
Last edited by nugiboy at Jun 8, 2008,
im moving back to the UK this summer, i can decide on which city tho. i like the city life, right now its between hereford, birmingham, or london. i lived in london for a while and i have family there but its so damn expensive. hereford is a bit out there. and birmingham seems ideal. if i decide birmingham then im up for it. where would you say?
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666
im moving back to the UK this summer, i can decide on which city tho. i like the city life, right now its between hereford, birmingham, or london. i lived in london for a while and i have family there but its so damn expensive. hereford is a bit out there. and birmingham seems ideal. if i decide birmingham then im up for it. where would you say?

Well your right about London. It probably does have the best city life but it is very expensive. The next best is Birmingham as it is the 2nd capital. Its pretty damn good to for music to. Not as crowded as London and easier to get away from everything. Solihull is just on the outskirts so its pretty easy for me to get in there. Not to sure about Hereford.

Where you moving from anyway? And yeh let me know if you move here.
im moving from the states. before i lived all over. i lived in cornwall, london, ukraine, and in finland for a little bit. i speak many languages aswell. but ive been in the states for a while now and i want to get back to the UK, i like the enviroment better, not to mention the economy is doing better. im looking in burmingham right now at appartments. and im still deciding if i want to go to university. but im defenatly moving there before august.
HiMyNameIsMatt
Shameless bump.

Cmon the summer has started and im loosing valuable jam time!!!
I'm in burton (midlands) if you want to get in touch but i'm looking for my own bluesrock trio so I'll be up for a few jams or helping with gigs but nothing commited.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I'm in burton (midlands) if you want to get in touch but i'm looking for my own bluesrock trio so I'll be up for a few jams or helping with gigs but nothing commited.

Yeh sure just pmed you.