I am looking to buy my first amp and I am a total noob when it comes to amps. My brother has been advising me, but I still can't decide. I will be getting the amp for my 18th birthday, and because of some other stuff I want, my maximum is £75. I may be able to get one from the USA, so feel free to suggest amps that would be below £75 over there, bearing tax in mind.

So far I have been looking at:

A Harley Benton GA5

A Roland Microcube

A Roland Cube 15x

A Vox DA5

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
mircrocube, i got one last month and i love it for traveling
HiMyNameIsMatt
well i dunno, at that price range cant really buy anything which matters too much, not like you'd be able to play concerts with it
but ye i've got a G10 parker,
does the job
other stuff
Ibanez rg2550e
Ibanez rg321mh
vox ad100vth
bk412 cab
tis and awesome amp
oh and hiphopapotamus rules
I would go with the Harley Benton if I were you. It's full tube, and one of the cheapest amps in your list. I would say to go with that or the Microcube.

Quote by acdcrocks0323
Microcube for metal or Harley Benton for anyting lighter like classic rock and blues.

This pretty much.

If you play lots of genres, the get the microcube for versatility, but if you stick to stuff lighter then classic rock and blues, the Harley Benton would be better.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Thanks guys, I think I might go with the Harley Benton, sounds like it more suited for what I wanna play.

Thanks!
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!