Page 3 of 4
Quote by gigi666
Still hasn't cum.

If you were born in 1990 like your profile says, I recommend you to go to a doctor.
It may be embarrassing, but sometimes for an unknown reason, your body needs a hit of testosterone just to start the process.
That's what happened to me. I was like 15 - 16 years old.
Do it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
If you were born in 1990 like your profile says, I recommend you to go to a doctor.
It may be embarrassing, but sometimes for an unknown reason, your body needs a hit of testosterone just to start the process.
That's what happened to me. I was like 15 - 16 years old.
Do it.

My friend had to do that at eighteen.
Quote by Draken
started getting hairs down there at 11, finished around 14/15 when my voice finally dropped.

Weird, the voice breaking was one of the first things to happen to me.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
well physically it started normally(11 years or so) but mentally it's just starting i think. anyone else fell into a kind of depression with 15 or so?
I just finished while looking at technocheese's avatar....seriously 12 i think.
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
I started at 10, maybe 10 and a half. Started getting the hairy arms and legs and had a few hairs around the penz0r. Started shaving once a week at 12. Had a gentle growth of more hairs all over till at 13, i got hit fully. Voice just went EEEEEEK at every 3rd word, my balls got a 'tach, and acne errupted.

Still going at 15. Voice completely broke now, and the acne has started to go down. 16 in a month and a half, so itll hopefully stop then
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
11- the first few white pubes- then 13- i started properly

Voice hasn't broken- but my dad's didn't- and due to Growth Hormone Deficiency, yet to have a growth spurt...but I've started Growth hormone therapy.. so soon enough...

Starting beard growth- and I'm 15/16!!!

hehe
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
how does i pubic?
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by urik
16. Now I'm 19 years old and still didn't finish going through it.
Late puberty sucks .

i feel your pain
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by SealCubMassacre
My friend had to do that at eighteen.

Yup. A bassist friend of mine told me that a female friend of him had to do it at the age of 21 because her parents were mormons or something like that and didn't allow her to do it when she was younger.
He told me that she was flat and looked like a child until she was 21 years old.
Looks like it's not a very rare problem. But for some reason, some people feel embarrassed by it and hide it .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

**** man i was early, started having a bush by the end of 5th grade, so 10 i think i was 10?
It started around 7th grade. My voice is now permanently deep.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I think my bush started growing at around 10 and got my first armpit hair just before turning 11... I started masturbating at 11/12 and my voice broke when I was 12/13 I think. My first shave I had just a couple of months ago at 16. I also started noticing girls relatively late (not too long before I started my masturbation habits).

Odd...
Gradual process from 9-11 years.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by jAzZMataZz
well physically it started normally(11 years or so) but mentally it's just starting i think. anyone else fell into a kind of depression with 15 or so?

I'm 16 and get it sometimes, just feel really unhappy for no reason at all. Normally I wake up fine the next day though, but it's damn annoying, down to hormones I guess.
Quote by urik
16. Now I'm 19 years old and still didn't finish going through it.
Late puberty sucks .

Me too, well I turn 19 in 6 days, and I'm pretty much done with puberty although I still can't grow beard, it's way too thin >.<
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
This reminds me of the old saying "i thought it was a pube till i pissed out of it".
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
lol @ all the people saying 11

"I looked at a pair of tits when I was 7, that's when I started puberty".
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix

Wha?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I still haven't

Seriously, like around 12 I think.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
12ish. But my boobs weren't a decent size until I was like 15.

..tmi.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
When I was about 11-14, I think. I started before all my friends, but it took me a lot longer. ¬_¬

But my voice has carried on getting lower and lower. I must be about 4 or 5 octaves lower now than I was before puberty.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Cameronrobson
14 seems suspiciously late.

everyone seems rather suspicious in this thread

anyway about 13ish, my voice broke around my 14th birthday and continued screeching for about two or three months- i'm 15 now, still going on, though i don't seem to have grown at all. but i think the bulk of my puberterial activities happened in year 10 so i was 14... but how do u figure out the start of puberty? pubic hair? voice breaking? because there was two years between those instances for me.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

hm.... i was probably 12 when i started (with mi boobs growing nicely), but i'm 15 and it's still going on. i feel needy for mi bf alot, i believe that is part of puberty. correct me if i'm wrong.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Last edited by mj_is_the_name at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by timi_hendrix

i was wanking and shaving when i was 10 dude
wat.
Can;t remember.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
On this point, one of my ex's was a 34DD at 12, no kidding, she got so much **** from the kids in school lol.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Quote by fortysix&2
On this point, one of my ex's was a 34DD at 12, no kidding, she got so much **** from the kids in school lol.

lol! and she was 34BS at 13?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
lol! and she was 34BS at 13?

I'm actually serious man, it was ridiculous.

However I BSed at when I started puberty as I knocked up my gf at 14... so I guess I must've started at 12-13? It was just very stretched out.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Skills. Get them.

Quote by Dempsey68

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Started around like ten, the whole hair in different places things etc. I'd go through a growth spurt of like 3-4 inches and gain about 10 lbs or more every few months. Then I was like 13, and I woke up and my voice was deep, I never went through the whole high pitched voice thing. It took a lot of people a long ass time to get that I wasn't changing my voice on purpose, it happened that suddenly. I'm 16 now, my voice continues to get deeper, I don't have growth spurts now really, maybe once or twice a year I'll grow a few inches. But other than that I'm pretty much the same size/weight that I'll be until I start college, because every guy for a good 3 generations of my family has been my weight and size when they finished high school, then around age 19-20 they all gained like 40 lbs of muscle over the course of a few months.

Facial hair continues to grow increasingly faster... I hate it. I'd like to grow it out and have some sort of facial hair, I actually did once, but my mother made me shave it. Threatened to basically disown me. Really pissed me the hell off, because I told her I was going to do it and she said it'd be fine. Then the day before she flipped she said it fit me really well. I was really confused. But eh. I digress. Now when I come back from college I'm thinking I'll just have like a full beard to piss her off
my voice started getting deeper around 11-12
got acne for the first time in 7th grade (I was 11 I think)
I don't even shred
I can't remember.
It's not like I took notes.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington