Yesterday I was playing some pretty hard bends over and over again on the G string, and the callous on my ring finger broke. It's VERY sensitive and hurts like crap, probably because it was pretty thick.
I'm sure you guys have had that happen before, so what did you do about it? Do you just play through it and get another callous to form, or let it heal?

Thanks!
Just leave it to heal for a bit, until it doesn't hurt
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
yea all three of mines came off my ring index and middle .. and playing sucks but i just sucked it up and it came bak =D .. but its still not thick as before
I'm pretty sure you got callus mixed up with blister
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
That's never happened to me. Callouses don't normally do that... it's not like they are an extension of your finger.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IronNecrosis
I'm pretty sure you got callus mixed up with blister

This.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
That's never happened to me. Callouses don't normally do that... it's not like they are an extension of your finger.

true, i dont think it was a callous that broke, unless it literally ripped through your finger, but i doubt you could to that. chances are it was just a blister, and it popped. and if it was a callous that broke, you should really adjust the action on your guitar or change the way you bend.

just put some antiseptic on it and keep playing, its not like it can hurt that bad.