Iv been playing for a while now and this does not make sense.
How do I play this?

Eb|---10--------10~~~~~~--------------------10--------------------------|
Bb|---13b(full)-13h~~~~~-/14~~~-10-12-10~~~-13b(full)---14~~~-/12\-/10\-|
Gb|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Db|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Ab|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Eb|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

how the hell do I hammer on with a slide?

And this.

Eb|---10--------10~~~10~~~10-----12--------12~~~-12~~~-12\~~~--------------17-------19~~~22-21-22-21-22~~~|
Bb|---13b(full)-13h~~13h~~13r/---15b(full)-15h~~-15h~~-15h\~~-19-17b(full)----17-19-----------------------|
Gb|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Db|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Ab|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Eb|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I hammer off of?

Eb|---10--------10~~~~~~--------------------10--------------------------|
Bb|---13b(full)-13h~~~~~-/14~~~-10-12-10~~~-13b(full)---14~~~-/12\-/10\-|
Gb|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Db|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Ab|---------------------------------------------------------------------|
Eb|---------------------------------------------------------------------|

Eb|---10--------10~~~10~~~10-----12--------12~~~-12~~~-12\~~~--------------17-------19~~~22-21-22-21-22~~~|
Bb|---13b(full)-13h~~13h~~13r/---15b(full)-15h~~-15h~~-15h\~~-19-17b(full)----17-19-----------------------|
Gb|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Db|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Ab|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Eb|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good question, maybe they made a mistake.

EDIT: link to the tab?
Last edited by O-52-A-50-R at Jun 1, 2008,
On Slide Hammer-Ons:
You slide the bottom note until the interval is the same and then hammer on to the highest note. It's like sliding into a position from which you can hammer on. Does anybody get it?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

yeah, its like a normal hammer on but you slide up to the first note and rapidly hammer on to the second. this doesnt give you the first note, though, so i presume its a tone apart...
For the 2nd part of my question, do I just hammer on the same note? But that'd play it open for a second which wouldnt sound right.
Just as a matter of common sense here, I'd bet on the fact that the tabber notated it wrong. Look at the proximity of your "B" and "H" keys; I'll guarantee you he meant to hit the "B" but hit the "H". That should be a bend (as opposed to a hammer-on) followed by a slide.
Thanks guys!!!
I got this solo down and its pretty easy. Already remember it.

TY
From what i saw, id just just lift the finger up a bit, hammer on, then slide. Maybe i didnt see it right, but whatever. Btw, What song is that?