well i was dicking around some guitar sites looking at guitars to suggest to my friend. and i ran into this: http://www.rondomusic.com/product1845.html

i've really wanted to plop some Dimarzio Blaze's in my RG7321 and tune it to F, but then that would mean i'd have to set it up and it would be too much of a hassle to tune back up and yadda yadda. so i was thinking on getting another 7 string with a Floyd Rose to handle the higher 7 string tunings (B, A, Drop A, Bb). i was just going to wait a while because there was nothing i could afford...until i found this. it has everything i need. i'm not really worried about the wood selection because Jeff Loomis plays an Ash body with a Maple neck, and i've been wanting his sig for a while. and plus, i'll be playing it through a modeling amp anyway.

so considering all of this, should i get it?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
As a rule of thumb: Don't trust anything with a double locking tremolo under 500$. I have never seen that guitar in my life, but knowing that a good Floyd costs 200$ itself, you can be sure that this one will crap out on you.

I don't have any alternatives for you, sorry.

To be honest... I don't see all the hassle with tuning up again. The RG7321 does not have a Floyd or anything so why should there be a problem tuning up and down?

EDIT: Keep in mind that the wood quality on this guitar is probably far worse than on Jeff Loomis' guitars, even though the species' are the same. No two trees are alike, so no two pieces of wood will give you the exact same sound (quality).
we i'd have to put on really thick strings and i like my strings to have a certain floppyness and if i tune it up they're going to get really tight and i dont want to have to change my strings to lighter sets then readjust everything everytime i want to tune up 3 steps.

well i'm not saying his guitar, i'm saying his sigs that are being mass produced. sure they have better quality woods, but i know the price and i'm not really expecting much.

as for the trem. it says LFR but idk. i can get one and all of its components for like $50 on guitarfetish.com. and i mean it's rondo, they always sell amazing cheap guitars. if i dont like it i could always return it, right?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
If you can send it back, okay. But there's no guarantee you'll be able to swap the trem. Personally, I would not do this, but save up for a better guitar.

That was my 2 cents, rest is up to you.
I'm like 100% sure that Kurt from rondomusic will be able to put an OFR on there for a small fee. You'll just have to have a little patience because he won't be taking any custom orders for a couple of months.

Other upgrades would probably be possible too.
Quote by ugmung
what else could he do?

Upgrade the pickups. You can choose the hardware you want on there and their colors, ex: black or gold Grover tuners.

He can also do custom paint colors/clear varnishes. I believe he can even have the body/neck/fretboard made out of the wood of your choice.

It's all gonna cost extra though. However, I've heard that the prices of customs are still extremely reasonable.
that guitar could use a new paint job...
if i do decide on getting it, i'll email Kurt and ask him.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo
oh yeah...
he doesn't, i remember sending him an email a while ago about a similar problem and he said he only does custom work on Agiles and another company, i think it was Brice. i'm not sure. maybe he could send me the stuff with the guitar and i could do it myself.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30

Quote by Bentheemo