Hey guys,

If i was to buy the VOX AD15VT.

And like later on in life i say on UG that shall i buy a Gibson would people would still tell me to get a new amp?

I really like the tone of the VOX AD15VT.

Thanks.

on the second note i have been playing for 3 years now.
Quote by DarkSound
get the ad30vt

I am a bedroom player.

i'd rather go for the 15 watt one.

so would people tell me to get a new amp?
if i want a Gibson?
No.

I really doubt people would. There are going to be the typical all-tube assholes on the forum. But seriously man. if it sounds good to you, just ignore the others.

You can't please everyone, and you shouldn't have a tone that doesn't please you.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
the ad30 is better and you can make it have 15 watts its got a wattage control on the back of it goes down to like 1
Quote by iron.zeppelin
the ad30 is better and you can make it have 15 watts its got a wattage control on the back of it goes down to like 1

really?
Quote by iron.zeppelin

I you.
Quote by stratman_13
No.

I really doubt people would. There are going to be the typical all-tube assholes on the forum. But seriously man. if it sounds good to you, just ignore the others.

You can't please everyone, and you shouldn't have a tone that doesn't please you.

I you more.
Quote by Metallicafanboi
I you more.

Thanks man. *shares the love*

By the way, if you get a GLP......

I will be very. very. jealous

EDIT: Not to spam up with another useless comment..

GLP = Gibson Les Paul
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Jun 1, 2008,
Quote by stratman_13

GLP?
Quote by stratman_13

EDIT: Not to spam up with another useless comment..

GLP = Gibson Les Paul

ahh okay sorry and thanks.
Quote by Metallicafanboi
OKay Okay i i was to get the VOX30VT would people complaine if i was to get a Gibson?

Well, the Les Paul would probably be a pretty high class guitar (even the lower end ones are "good", just not that good for the money I believe), while the Vox is a beginner practice amp. Someone would probably tell you to get a better amp. That doesn't mean you can't just ignore them tho
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.