so, i have a schecter c-1+ that i play through a B-52 AT-100. both, in my opinion are great pieces of gear, however; the duncan-designed pickups in the schecter, while decent, don't really compliment the amp as well as i'd like them too.
so; i considered a lot of options. and, eventually, i found myself at a stalemate between the two pickups in the title. i play a lot of hard-rock/metal/hardcore/just heavy music in general, but i love a good clean tone too. so, which one do you guys recommend?
btw, i am open to other dimarzio suggestions in case there's a pickup i missed. i'm not so much open to EMGs, duncans are a maybe, but i like dimarzios a lot more
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
The Evo's are VERY articulate, but they're not so great for a nice, fat metal rhythm sound imo. The D Activators are.

Unless you play almost nothing but lead parts, I'd say go with the D Activators.
sweet, i was leaning more towards the d-activators anyway, they have a much thicker tone than the evos do. the only thing that i'm still a little wary of is if they have that sort of lifeless EMG tone. i know they're not supposed too, but i'm not sure i necessarily trust the advertising
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808