Page 1 of 2
Head, eyebrows, armpits, happy trail, pubes, legs, arms, nipples, and a bit's growing in on my chest.

...makes me sound a lot hairier than I actually am.
Head, armpits, pubes, little on chest, alot on ass/thighs, legs, happy trail, little on upper lip, chin.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Head, eyebrows, beard, 'tashe, nose, ears, arms, back oh my hands, feet, chest, ass, penis and everywhere inbetween.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
everywhere.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
head, eyebrows, face, nipples, stomach, pubes, legs, toes. there's a tiny bit of hair on my arms but i'm pretty hairless there.
#DTWD
Quote by stepco12345
A better question would be is where I don't have hair.

sigged

and to stay on topic, the usual places lol
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
everywhere but my back.

And thank god for at least that much.
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
Quote by Vintage_Axe
sigged

and to stay on topic, the usual places lol

This may be the wrong thread completely but, you have RIP grundy in your sig.I maybe kind of behind but he didn't die did he? I thought he said he was cancer-free and his surgery was a success, If this is true that he is fine, it really goes to show you how much people don't pay attention and will throw anything in their sig because everyone else did.
Hair hair everywair so let's all go have a shave!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
You think of us while your in the shower....

awww
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Everywhere espically my gooch. There's a happy thought for all of you whilst eating
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by ShaunDiel
This may be the wrong thread completely but, you have RIP grundy in your sig.I maybe kind of behind but he didn't die did he? I thought he said he was cancer-free and his surgery was a success, If this is true that he is fine, it really goes to show you how much people don't pay attention and will throw anything in their sig because everyone else did.

well from what i know he was enjoying the last lengths of his life last time i heard =S

im not aware of him having been cured though if he has =S

and i put it in there to show respect for a fellow UGer.... i wouldn't just put it in there cause everyone else has.
but if hes better well ill change sig if it makes you happy =]
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Quote by Vintage_Axe
well from what i know he was enjoying the last lengths of his life last time i heard =S

im not aware of him having been cured though if he has =S

and i put it in there to show respect for a fellow UGer.... i wouldn't just put it in there cause everyone else has.
but if hes better well ill change sig if it makes you happy =]

It's not that you put it there because everyone else did, but if I was to come back after beating a disease like cancer and half the people had "RIP Grundy" in their sigs, I wouldn't be too pleased.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
everywhere

Quote by Masamune
Whole body, I'm a sasquatch.

...*sigh*... yeah... me too.

I look like the son of Robin Williams and Chewbacca.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by ShaunDiel
It's not that you put it there because everyone else did, but if I was to come back after beating a disease like cancer and half the people had "RIP Grundy" in their sigs, I wouldn't be too pleased.

lol just used searchbar..... proof to everyone it does work sometimes! lol

but yeh just read updates, so apologies to you and grundy if he's read stumble across reading my sig =P
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Quote by Vintage_Axe
lol just used searchbar..... proof to everyone it does work sometimes! lol

but yeh just read updates, so apologies to you and grundy if he's read stumble across reading my sig =P

Head, face, arms, legs. I shave my armpits and my pubes.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Ichimaru
Head, eyebrows, beard, 'tashe, nose, ears, arms, back oh my hands, feet, chest, ass, penis and everywhere inbetween.

This.

Puberty hit me like hiroshima.
Everywhere besides my back
Also, i have hair in my ass (hate it), it gets all *wtf* when i poop.
Anyone has this problem xD
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I would get my ass waxed. But girls seem to like it. Makes me question the type of girls around me. But who the phuck wouldn't like a god-fearing ass-hair loving woman?
Quote by Popsai
Everywhere besides my back
Also, i have hair in my ass (hate it), it gets all *wtf* when i poop.
Anyone has this problem xD

OMGZ yes!

Hate it

Some of you shave your arm pits?? Doesnt look very manely
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Page 1 of 2