why are these guitars so dirt cheap even though their spec is pretty much as high as you can get without going over 2k?
I don't know the specific reason but a lot of guitar companies are recently going down similar routes; Cheap but still excellently built instruments. Cort, Maverick, Schecter, Jackson, Yamaha, all are very good guitars but they are not sold at Gibson or PRS prices when the specifications are not too far apart from those brands.
Schecter is the future ESP if you ask me.
i have a c-1 classic and the hellraiser FR and i love them both. gibson is overrated in my opinion, i've yet to play one of their guitars and actually like it. i think they jack the price up so high just on namesake alone. as for PRS i've never really played one so i don't have much to say about that. basically be happy theres companies out there that make great guitars that are actually affordable and worth the money.
Quote by inhatredofme
i have a c-1 classic and the hellraiser FR and i love them both. gibson is overrated in my opinion, i've yet to play one of their guitars and actually like it. i think they jack the price up so high just on namesake alone. as for PRS i've never really played one so i don't have much to say about that. basically be happy theres companies out there that make great guitars that are actually affordable and worth the money.

screw you i love my gibson lp